★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: >> New App Launch: Get Shove Pro: Producer's Cut for FREE now and for a limited time 700 Lira ($7.00)!

"Hilarious movie plot lines with action-packed gameplay" -Appoday

---
Become a star stuntman in this addictive chase scene comedy! Shove your way across colorful European movie sets -- run, cause chaos, and foil your pursuers with hilarious ragdoll physics!

Shove Pro is a very funny, cheeky game, but much more importantly, it's a fun one. - Kotaku

We never imagined we'd enjoy a game about shoving as much as we're enjoying Shove Pro -G4

A new genre... and the fact that it also has an airtight plot makes it all the more amazing - Touch Arcade, 4 stars

-----------------------------------------
You know how in an action movie chase scene, the guy being chased will go to unreasonable lengths to shove any extras who are even remotely in his way? Like, he could probably go around them, but instead he'll knock them over or swat the bag of groceries out of their hands?

We made a game about that.

New PRODUCERS CUT is rebalanced to be free to play!
A new twist on the endless runner - dont avoid obstacles, create them!
Shove people into fruit stands, pianos, guys carrying a pane of glass, and more for combos!
Perfect your aim to stop goons, scooters, and helicopters from trying to end your run!
8 Cities with unique electro-folk soundtracks!
10+ Special Effect modes to mix & match!
Outfit Lars with movie-themed accessories!
Random plot generator makes up the details of each movie you shoot!
Share your stats and movies with friends!
Shove your way to the top of Game Center!

Get the soundtrack now at http://music.shovepro.com

RadDragon's comments:

Last year, Shove Pro flipped the endless runner on its head to rave reviews. Now's your chance to play it the way it was always meant to be played: absolutely free. Welcome to Shove Pro: Producer's Cut.

We've taken that addictive chase scene comedy and rebalanced it, and the result won't cost you a dime to play. Become a star stuntman! Shove your way across colorful European movie sets -- run, cause chaos, and foil your pursuers with hilarious ragdoll physics!

Shove Pro: Producer's Cut is available now free in the app store.

HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT SHOVE PRO
"We never imagined wed enjoy a game about shoving as much as were enjoying Shove Pro."
- Ashley Esqueda, G4TV

"Shove Pro is perhaps actually engineering a new genre... and the fact that it also has an airtight plot makes it all the more amazing."
- David Wolinsky, TouchArcade

"Shove Pro is a very funny, cheeky game, but much more importantly, it's a fun one. It's a punchy, satisfying game to play, and it allows a lot of room for skill."
- Kirk Hamilton, Kotaku

"The tutorial is good; the characters look cool, and the soundtrack rocks... Shove Pro has all the hallmarks of a great game its fun, its humorous, and its highly addictive."
- Zak Show

"If you like endless runner games, this one is a real treat."
- Lory Gil, App Advice

Listen to the full soundtrack

Shove Pro website

Rad Dragon website

09-19-2013, 04:41 AM
I bought the first one and i enjoyed it a bit.

What's the difference between The Producer's Cut and the first version?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-19-2013, 05:01 AM
Thanks for your recommend, Exact-Psience. Buy it immediately!

Pine Entertainment
09-19-2013, 05:40 AM
Temple Run clone, not impression after over 10 minutes played it.
09-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I bought the first one and i enjoyed it a bit.

What's the difference between The Producer's Cut and the first version?
The main difference is that Producer's Cut is free! There are some other smaller changes to support that:
  • -You can now continue when you lose. When you're about to get tackled, you can pay a few lira to do a Psychic Super Shove and deflect the enemy to keep playing longer.
  • -We rebalanced the economy and experience scaling.
  • -There's now a brief advertisement after every run. You can turn them off with an IAP.
  • -You can get free lira by completing special offers through Tapjoy, in the "Get Lira" section of Shove Mall.

Besides that, it's the same game! It's not much new to those who already have Shove Pro, but it's not a lite version or a demo either. It's a full-featured free-to-play version of Shove Pro.
09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
I wasn't aware of this game before, but I noticed the original is five dollars. It looks interesting enough to give it a shot.
09-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadDragon View Post
The main difference is that Producer's Cut is free! There are some other smaller changes to support that:
  • -You can now continue when you lose. When you're about to get tackled, you can pay a few lira to do a Psychic Super Shove and deflect the enemy to keep playing longer.
  • -We rebalanced the economy and experience scaling.
  • -There's now a brief advertisement after every run. You can turn them off with an IAP.
  • -You can get free lira by completing special offers through Tapjoy, in the "Get Lira" section of Shove Mall.

Besides that, it's the same game! It's not much new to those who already have Shove Pro, but it's not a lite version or a demo either. It's a full-featured free-to-play version of Shove Pro.
Thanks... One clarification though... If i have the paid version, i dont have to get this one without missing any new features, right?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-20-2013, 01:35 PM
You won't miss out on any content from having the original instead of Producer's Cut, (beside being able to continue when you lose). The new version is meant to be an alternative, not a replacement - almost kind of like a port.
10-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks to a promotion with Appoday, we're giving away 700 in-game Lira (a $7 value) to anyone who downloads Shove Pro: Producer's Cut right now. The promotion will be running for another 12 hours or so, so get it while you can!