Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-19-2013, 03:21 AM

Default Shove Pro: Producer's Cut (by Rad Dragon) [Universal]

Last year, Shove Pro flipped the endless runner on its head to rave reviews. Now's your chance to play it the way it was always meant to be played: absolutely free. Welcome to Shove Pro: Producer's Cut.

We've taken that addictive chase scene comedy and rebalanced it, and the result won't cost you a dime to play. Become a star stuntman! Shove your way across colorful European movie sets -- run, cause chaos, and foil your pursuers with hilarious ragdoll physics!

Shove Pro: Producer's Cut is available now free in the app store.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT SHOVE PRO
"We never imagined wed enjoy a game about shoving as much as were enjoying Shove Pro."
- Ashley Esqueda, G4TV

"Shove Pro is perhaps actually engineering a new genre... and the fact that it also has an airtight plot makes it all the more amazing."
- David Wolinsky, TouchArcade

"Shove Pro is a very funny, cheeky game, but much more importantly, it's a fun one. It's a punchy, satisfying game to play, and it allows a lot of room for skill."
- Kirk Hamilton, Kotaku

"The tutorial is good; the characters look cool, and the soundtrack rocks... Shove Pro has all the hallmarks of a great game its fun, its humorous, and its highly addictive."
- Zak Show

"If you like endless runner games, this one is a real treat."
- Lory Gil, App Advice

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Listen to the full soundtrack

Shove Pro website

Rad Dragon website

Old 09-19-2013, 04:41 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I bought the first one and i enjoyed it a bit.

What's the difference between The Producer's Cut and the first version?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:01 AM

Thanks for your recommend, Exact-Psience. Buy it immediately!
Old 09-19-2013, 05:40 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Temple Run clone, not impression after over 10 minutes played it.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I bought the first one and i enjoyed it a bit.

What's the difference between The Producer's Cut and the first version?
The main difference is that Producer's Cut is free! There are some other smaller changes to support that:
  • -You can now continue when you lose. When you're about to get tackled, you can pay a few lira to do a Psychic Super Shove and deflect the enemy to keep playing longer.
  • -We rebalanced the economy and experience scaling.
  • -There's now a brief advertisement after every run. You can turn them off with an IAP.
  • -You can get free lira by completing special offers through Tapjoy, in the "Get Lira" section of Shove Mall.

Besides that, it's the same game! It's not much new to those who already have Shove Pro, but it's not a lite version or a demo either. It's a full-featured free-to-play version of Shove Pro.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I wasn't aware of this game before, but I noticed the original is five dollars. It looks interesting enough to give it a shot.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:28 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadDragon View Post
The main difference is that Producer's Cut is free! There are some other smaller changes to support that:
  • -You can now continue when you lose. When you're about to get tackled, you can pay a few lira to do a Psychic Super Shove and deflect the enemy to keep playing longer.
  • -We rebalanced the economy and experience scaling.
  • -There's now a brief advertisement after every run. You can turn them off with an IAP.
  • -You can get free lira by completing special offers through Tapjoy, in the "Get Lira" section of Shove Mall.

Besides that, it's the same game! It's not much new to those who already have Shove Pro, but it's not a lite version or a demo either. It's a full-featured free-to-play version of Shove Pro.
Thanks... One clarification though... If i have the paid version, i dont have to get this one without missing any new features, right?
Old 09-20-2013, 01:35 PM

You won't miss out on any content from having the original instead of Producer's Cut, (beside being able to continue when you lose). The new version is meant to be an alternative, not a replacement - almost kind of like a port.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:01 PM

Thanks to a promotion with Appoday, we're giving away 700 in-game Lira (a $7 value) to anyone who downloads Shove Pro: Producer's Cut right now. The promotion will be running for another 12 hours or so, so get it while you can!