App description: 3D SRPG Sardonyx Tactics!

Supported Devices
iPhone: Supports iPhone4 and up (Doesnt support 3GS and previous iPhones.)
iPad: Supports iPad2 and up
iPod Touch: Supports the 4th generation and up
Supports Retina Display

Story
After the Great War between the Heroes and the Devil, the supply of energy has been reducing and magic has been degenerating for reasons unknown. However, people adjusted to this and peaceful days continued on.
In a small village called Westwood, is an average boy named Edward. Edward is in agony from dreaming dreams he cant understand. Edward and his best friends, Dyllis and Lena, join a vigilante group and head towards the Magic College in order to stop the sudden increase in monsters

Multiple Scenarios
As you progress through the game, players can change the results and outcomes of a scenario and the ending by choosing different choices in the game. The fate of the continent will be decided on your choices. Experience more than 70 original stages!

15 Characters, 7 different classes
Play as a Warrior, Martial Artist, Swordsman, Thief, Archer, Mage, and Priest among 13 characters. 12 comrades can join you in your journey and you can enter up to 6 characters in battle. Use the different abilities from each class to win in battle!

Touch-Optimized Interface
Optimized operation for smart devices!
Easy to operate with a simple touch.
09-19-2013, 07:28 AM
Looks good. For free, what's the catch?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-19-2013, 08:01 AM
in what store?
cant find it in europe store

Last edited by tzuptzop; 09-19-2013 at 10:13 AM.
09-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Looks like it is worth a shot, but so big?
09-21-2013, 11:23 PM
Not sure why this game hasn't gotten more attention. I've only managed to put an hour into the game, but so far it plays like a full-fledged SRPG -- for some reason it reminds me of Disgaea, but without the juvenile humor. It has a story (which is a both familiar and a bit disjointed, but not terrible), NPCs, cut scenes, etc, as well as a fair amount of depth both in the combat mechanics and character leveling. Visually it's pretty impressive for an indie game, with colorful environments and decent character modeling and animation -- it looks like a 3DS game. On an iPhone 5 it moves fast, especially in the enemy phases. Scrolling and rotation are pretty much flawless.

Oh, and even though the game is free to download, the two IAPs are one-time-only: to unlock the full game and to get a "leveling" item that makes the game easier for casual players.

I would definitely recommend the free download, at least.
09-21-2013, 11:28 PM
^Damn... someone shouldve posted a review like that sooner. Thanks SZ!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-21-2013, 11:48 PM
Might be willing to try, but how big is the installed size?
09-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Um... the app icon strongly reminds me of Shantotto. O_o

09-22-2013, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Might be willing to try, but how big is the installed size?
761 MB. Not suprising, considering the variety of environments, the amount of animation, etc.
09-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Um... the app icon strongly reminds me of Shantotto. O_o
Jeez, that's obscure! Overall, though, the game's art direction is definitely inspired by FF.