★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: RoboRiot! on sale for $.99

07-29-2009, 07:44 PM
RoboRiot! on sale for $0.99 - Now featured in 'New and Noteworthy'!

UPDATE: Now featured by Apple in 'New and Noteworthy'

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share this promo with you all. Roboriot is on sale for $.99 so if you like a solid, addictive puzzler, give this one a look.

Here's a video of it in action.

iTunes LINK

Cheers,
- Ingmar

Official iTunes blurb and screens:

Robots are tired of doing the bidding of their human masters and theyíve figured itís finally time to overthrow them.

In this engaging arcade puzzler, itís your job to protect humanity from the endless robotic horde. Take down wave after wave of robots, collect powerups and save the world from the Robo Riot!

Last edited by TheBinaryMill; 07-30-2009 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Now featured by Apple in 'New and Noteworthy'!
07-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Looks really fun, will consider it.

07-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBinaryMill View Post
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share this promo with you all. Roboriot is on sale for $.99 so if you like a solid, addictive puzzler, give this one a look.

Cheers,
- Ingmar

Official iTunes blurb and screens:

Robots are tired of doing the bidding of their human masters and theyíve figured itís finally time to overthrow them.

In this engaging arcade puzzler, itís your job to protect humanity from the endless robotic horde. Take down wave after wave of robots, collect powerups and save the world from the Robo Riot!

Promo??? Did I hear Promo??? Where ??? Where???? (pant, pant, pant)

Seriously though - I looked at the video and it looks cool, but why didn't the guy just select the whole screen every time?? It looks like he selected most of the screen, and to my mind would have done fine selecting everything. Is this explained somewhere?

Otherwise looks pretty cool...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-29-2009, 08:01 PM
looks pretty cool in the vid but still dont know how the gameplay works

anyone TOFTT, i wouldbut im i dont have any money in my account
07-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Promo??? Did I hear Promo??? Where ??? Where???? (pant, pant, pant)

Seriously though - I looked at the video and it looks cool, but why didn't the guy just select the whole screen every time?? It looks like he selected most of the screen, and to my mind would have done fine selecting everything. Is this explained somewhere?

Otherwise looks pretty cool...
Thanks for the feedback!

In answer to your question, you drag a zap box around the same colored robot in each corner. If there isn't say a red in each corner, then the zap box won't activate. This is where power-ups and bombs come into play...they help setup huge combos if you can't find a group of robots to destroy

- Ingmar
07-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Ok,
One more question - all 4 corners have to have same colors, or 2 or 3 corners?

Whoopsss. did not read the whole thing - question answered above... sorry for being dum.. er dumm... er dumb..

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-30-2009, 01:36 AM
Now featured in "New and Noteworthy"!

Robo Riot was just featured in 'New and Noteworthy' so to celebrate we will be extending this special for a while longer

- Ingmar