★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Critics are loving it!:
- Gamesaku : 4/5!
- Appspy: 4/5!
- IGN Italia: 8/10!
- Game-Focus: 4/5!

** May not work on devices older than iPad 2, iPod Touch 4 and iPhone 4 **

Gentlemen... You are cordially invited to the (once) great town of Smallbridge, known for its unique sport: Ricochet! Meet the townsfolk that will challenge you to play their own Ricochet tables. Every table is a fun combination of skill and physics based puzzles.

Think you can best the most experienced creators of Ricochet tables around and collect all the trophies? Then prove it!

Varied levels and gameplay mechanics:
You will never be bored, Smallbridges inventors have concocted the most creative of mechanics for you to play around with. Destructible walls, canons, punching gloves, and how about a gravity bending button?

Interactive menu:
Choosing a level is as easy as walking through Smallbridge and visiting your favorite place.

Great cast of funny characters:
Meet Gent, Raptor, Steve, Sir Gilbertons maid and Margaret.

Collect them all:
Achieve different challenges, get the trophy for every level and collect every token in the game (more than 50 unique ones!)

Absolutely free of in game purchases: Buy the game once for all your devices and you never have to worry about anything! Isnt that great?

BītseGames's comments:

Hello all!
We just released our very first iOS app, an action/puzzle game remiscient of real-life tabletop games like bumper pool and pinnochi. The rules are simple; shoot the token, stop it on the mats, catch the 3 stars and get to the goal!

The game features 72 levels spanned accross 6 differents worlds, all with their very own mechanics and their own weird hosts. All of this is played over some smooth jazzy tunes.

There are trophies to obtain, lots of tokens to collect and nice people to meet in Smallbridge, the game's town. It's also Gamecenter enabled.

We can't wait to hear your feedback! Feel free to contact us or post in this thread if you have any questions.

Thank you!
-Bītse Games

For more info:
Gentlemen... Ricochet! - Official Website
Bītse Games - Studio's blog
OST on Bandcamp
09-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Woah...I saw Pocketgamer tweet about this the other day and thought it was just an article about "Gentlemen!". Glad I checked out this thread. A buck and no IAPs? What's going on with the world?!!?!!?!?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

09-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Game looks interesting from the video.
09-21-2013, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Woah...I saw Pocketgamer tweet about this the other day and thought it was just an article about "Gentlemen!". Glad I checked out this thread. A buck and no IAPs? What's going on with the world?!!?!!?!?
Can you not see the gentleman raptor!
Will this app's wonders ever cease?
09-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Love the graphics style!
09-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Look like another must have for puzzle game list
09-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Pretty fun looking game. I am going to DL and see what it's all about.
09-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Love the art style and music. Looks like it oozes with personality too. Plus, 72 levels and no IAP for a buck? I'm in!
09-21-2013, 11:51 PM
Interesting so many late week releases this week.