Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-21-2013, 07:12 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Bleached (by Xpect Games) [Universal]

From the makers of Race After 1977 comes a new puzzle adventure:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 09-21-2013, 07:45 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Game looks nice. The color mixing concept looks interesting.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:55 AM

Default more mixing in updates to come ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by codetiger View Post
Game looks nice. The color mixing concept looks interesting.
Thank you! We are already working on an update with new levels which will add drop properties such as viscosity and friction to the whole mixing aspect of the game.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:08 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

With some attention, believe me when I say this could be the newest "next big thing" on the App Store. Seriously, the tilt controls are wonderful, the whole game seems lovingly crafted, the chameleon mascot is adorable, the physics feel right and...man do I love the main menu music. Can't recommend this enough!

Xpect, correct me if I'm wrong, but the IAPs are solely to unlock things early, right?
Old 09-21-2013, 05:00 PM

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
With some attention, believe me when I say this could be the newest "next big thing" on the App Store. Seriously, the tilt controls are wonderful, the whole game seems lovingly crafted, the chameleon mascot is adorable, the physics feel right and...man do I love the main menu music. Can't recommend this enough!

Xpect, correct me if I'm wrong, but the IAPs are solely to unlock things early, right?
Thank you very much for the praise. It means a lot to us. Yes, you are correct, the IAP is only if you want to skip going through the levels and collecting stars to unlock the next door. The IAP unlocks all levels and all doors. It is permanent and will unlock all future doors and their levels as well. (It's $0.99) If you reinstall or install on another device there is a restore button to reactivate the IAP at no cost.

We welcome any ideas, suggestions or criticism which will help us make the app better with the coming updates.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:52 AM

Default Daily Bumpage

Anyone got any suggestions on how to improve the experience in any way?
Old 09-23-2013, 09:55 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpect Dev View Post
Anyone got any suggestions on how to improve the experience in any way?
Game Center - Strangly Game Center always appear on the left Side as in the Video shown. I guess a small Update would move it where it does belongs. There also seem no way to enter it in any Way or is it a Secret we have to find out on our own?

Rotation - Secondly the Game should be able to switch position if I rotated my iPad. Currently that`s not the case.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:00 AM

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video

Game Center - Strangly Game Center always appear on the left Side as in the Video shown. I guess a small Update would move it where it does belongs. There also seem no way to enter it in any Way or is it a Secret we have to find out on our own?

Rotation - Secondly the Game should be able to switch position if I rotated my iPad. Currently that`s not the case.
First off, thank you very much for the Video and the comments! They are very much appreciated!

The Game Center position has to do with the way the initial orientation is set when initializing and we'll fix it in an upcoming update. We'll also see if we can fit a Game Center button onto the main menu somewhere.

As for the fixed orientation we tried implementing it (it's in the core engine ever since Race After 1977) but eventually left it for an upcoming update because it required a solution we have yet to perfect that will not flip your screen while you play (when you mostly keep your device horizontal at which point the orientation keeps switching back and forth ) and will orient to the proper side when a level is finished. We have a few remedies in mind, hopefully one will be implemented in an upcoming update.

Once again thank you very much for both the comments and the video!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:41 AM

Default Update plans

First update will include 40 new levels and some great new elements to spice up the gameplay. Does anyone have any suggestion about things they would like to see in an upcoming update? Improvement suggestions also very welcome.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:44 AM

When will new update release, Xpect Dev?