★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Xpect Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 68.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Camo the artist chameleon has had a misfortunate day. He lost all his colors in an accident with a can of bleach. Luckily for him there is a paint factory nearby where, with your help, he can restore color to his camouflage!

Help Camo navigate his way through hundreds of levels on the factory floor in a quest to recover his lost colors! Use your skills to maneuver and mix Camo's drops of paint through perilous levels and intriguing puzzles. Avoid treacherous sinks and ominous black oil. Zap around the level using teleporters and other mechanical gear while recovering as much of Camo's colors as possible.

- iOS 7 tested

- Kicking off with 120 levels of pure fun and loads more to come

- Color mixing and realistic fluid dynamics (based on a groundbreaking custom fluid engine)

- Stunning graphics and quality engineered sound-effects and tunes

- Constant new level packs to unlock and download

- Full support for the latest iDevices including the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPad Mini

- Universal App

Xpect Dev's comments:
From the makers of Race After 1977 comes a new puzzle adventure:

09-21-2013, 07:45 AM
Game looks nice. The color mixing concept looks interesting.

09-21-2013, 07:55 AM
more mixing in updates to come ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by codetiger View Post
Game looks nice. The color mixing concept looks interesting.
Thank you! We are already working on an update with new levels which will add drop properties such as viscosity and friction to the whole mixing aspect of the game.
09-21-2013, 04:08 PM
With some attention, believe me when I say this could be the newest "next big thing" on the App Store. Seriously, the tilt controls are wonderful, the whole game seems lovingly crafted, the chameleon mascot is adorable, the physics feel right and...man do I love the main menu music. Can't recommend this enough!

Xpect, correct me if I'm wrong, but the IAPs are solely to unlock things early, right?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
With some attention, believe me when I say this could be the newest "next big thing" on the App Store. Seriously, the tilt controls are wonderful, the whole game seems lovingly crafted, the chameleon mascot is adorable, the physics feel right and...man do I love the main menu music. Can't recommend this enough!

Xpect, correct me if I'm wrong, but the IAPs are solely to unlock things early, right?
Thank you very much for the praise. It means a lot to us. Yes, you are correct, the IAP is only if you want to skip going through the levels and collecting stars to unlock the next door. The IAP unlocks all levels and all doors. It is permanent and will unlock all future doors and their levels as well. (It's $0.99) If you reinstall or install on another device there is a restore button to reactivate the IAP at no cost.

We welcome any ideas, suggestions or criticism which will help us make the app better with the coming updates.
09-22-2013, 07:52 AM
Daily Bumpage

Anyone got any suggestions on how to improve the experience in any way?
09-23-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpect Dev View Post
Anyone got any suggestions on how to improve the experience in any way?
Game Center - Strangly Game Center always appear on the left Side as in the Video shown. I guess a small Update would move it where it does belongs. There also seem no way to enter it in any Way or is it a Secret we have to find out on our own?

Rotation - Secondly the Game should be able to switch position if I rotated my iPad. Currently that`s not the case.
09-24-2013, 02:00 AM
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video

Game Center - Strangly Game Center always appear on the left Side as in the Video shown. I guess a small Update would move it where it does belongs. There also seem no way to enter it in any Way or is it a Secret we have to find out on our own?

Rotation - Secondly the Game should be able to switch position if I rotated my iPad. Currently that`s not the case.
First off, thank you very much for the Video and the comments! They are very much appreciated!

The Game Center position has to do with the way the initial orientation is set when initializing and we'll fix it in an upcoming update. We'll also see if we can fit a Game Center button onto the main menu somewhere.

As for the fixed orientation we tried implementing it (it's in the core engine ever since Race After 1977) but eventually left it for an upcoming update because it required a solution we have yet to perfect that will not flip your screen while you play (when you mostly keep your device horizontal at which point the orientation keeps switching back and forth ) and will orient to the proper side when a level is finished. We have a few remedies in mind, hopefully one will be implemented in an upcoming update.

Once again thank you very much for both the comments and the video!
09-26-2013, 04:41 AM
Update plans

First update will include 40 new levels and some great new elements to spice up the gameplay. Does anyone have any suggestion about things they would like to see in an upcoming update? Improvement suggestions also very welcome.
09-26-2013, 04:44 AM
When will new update release, Xpect Dev?

Pine Entertainment