★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You must dodge anything and everything in this endless runner if you hope to achieve greatness. With five powerful power ups and a slew of angry animals, procedural generated levels create a unique experience each time you play. Grab coins while you run to upgrade equipment and get the competitive edge that you'll need to run farther.

glazedkoala's comments:
Hey everybody, this is a new runner I made with my friends that you should all check out! It's free and a lot of fun. We took a great deal of time balancing it so that missions get progressively more challenging.

You play as Chalky, a contestant in this year's Zoo Run event. The Zoo Run is the biggest sporting event in the Animal Republic (previously known as the Animal Kingdom before the monarchy was overthrown). In addition to powerups, you can spend coins to vote on who the next president will be: President Cat (the current president) or King Lionel (who used to rule as king before he was dethroned).

Let me know what you think!

09-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Terrible, bored game, just deleted.
09-23-2013, 10:34 PM
@Cynuyt: We plan on doing updates to the game. Can you expand on why you didn't like it? The theme, the spawn patterns, the upgrades?

Obviously if you don't like the theme or just don't like 2D forever runners it's not something we'd change, but actionable feedback would be appreciated.