★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Marlon Brando
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 50.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: After the nuclear world war the last source of power on the desertid planet Earth is mineral oil. Rusty forces of survivors fight against each other for the black gold, because the possesion of oil is a matter of life and death. So there is no reprieve, and the battle will last until only one survives.

Set up your own strategies to prevent your opponent, that he can go his own way. The possibilities are nearly endless. Think and fight your way until your glory will come!

Features:
- massively Millitary Game for iPad,
- local Multi and Single Player (A.I. with 3 levels)
- Tutorial,
- Tips and Tricks,
- 6 defense towers,
- 18 offensive units,
- 2 deadly super weapons,
- counter attacks on the field and in the air,
- 5 available maps in desert environment
09-23-2013, 09:13 PM
No one here tried this game or got any infos about this game? The price just dropped today...
09-23-2013, 11:24 PM
Needs a lot of work. Only shows part of screen, tutorial doesn't work, leave it alone until the debs get it fixed. I think the price drop was just a gimmick to make it seem a good buy. Well, it is, a goodbye!

Screen orientation keeps changing depending on whatever. Running io7, maybe it has issues yet to be addressed??

Requested a refund from Apple. Apple say this app is eligible for a refund so they must have had other complaints. Refund in progress. 😄😄😊🎉

Last edited by eugenemcardle; 09-24-2013 at 12:01 AM.
09-24-2013, 08:36 PM
I've been having the screen rotation issue with a lot of apps so I think it may be more of a iOS 7 issue than the game... This will be a back burner wait and see for me. It looks interesting but I don't want to dabble with half cooked games...
09-24-2013, 08:54 PM
This is the same developer that made that War of Eustrath ripoff. Not a clone but a blatant exact copy of art assets and everything.

Edit: Here's a link to their other game aka the war of eustrath ripoff: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...light=Eustrath

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS DEVELOPER!!

Last edited by ojtitus; 09-24-2013 at 08:59 PM.