App description: Explore a world of dreams with Buddy, in this award-winning endless adventure about friendship!

Every night, a young child returns to the same dream to play with his magical best friend and floppy-eared companion, Buddy. With Buddys help, together they glide, jump, swing, bounce, and fly through a never-ending enchanted forest of treehouse-inspired obstacles, curious creatures, and natural wonders.

Discover the wonderful world of Buddy & Me, filled with adorable characters, beautifully painted landscapes, and a catchy soundtrack. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the view or challenge yourself to see how far you can dream before waking!

FEATURES

Never run alone again! Enjoy the constant companionship and aid of Buddy.
Incredible characters and backgrounds reminiscent of classic animated films.
Never play the same game twice! Freshly arranged obstacles every dream.
Collect star seeds to fly with Buddy, and swarms of angel bunnies for more time!
Automatically adapts to your play, appropriate for all ages/skills.
Share Leaderboard scores and Achievements with friends.

"The only way this game could get more adorable is if it actually hugged you." -- Joystiq

"From the characters to the animation, and finally back to the music. This game has talent to spare." -- Family Friendly Gaming

"...a beautiful world and a reason to feel what it is like to be a child once again." -- 148 Apps

Winner, "People's Choice Award, 2013 iFest Seattle

copaeci's comments:
Quote:
Out at New Zealand cost $4.19 or US$2.99

Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Description

Explore the enchanted forest of a young boy's dreams, running alongside his best friend, a magical creature named Buddy. Jump, bounce, swing, glide, and fly together on an endless adventure about friendship, through a beautiful world of treehouse-inspired obstacles, curious critters, and natural wonders.

A one-of-a-kind re-imagining of the endless runner, Buddy & Me features unique "companionship" mechanics, beautifully painted 2D environments, cel-shaded characters, and accessible gameplay for all ages and skills.

iPhone Screenshots

09-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Been waiting for this ever since it was announced. I'm so glad this thread was made late...makes the wait easier for me. 2 AND A HALF HOURS, BABY~!

Also, let's get this out of the way from now: NO IN-APP PURCHASES

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

09-24-2013, 10:41 AM
I remember this... Not sure if it was from somewhere else other than the upcoming threads, but this is instabuy.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Sebastian is out yay
Never ending story here I come.
09-24-2013, 11:43 AM
For an endless runner, this actually looks quite fantastic. I watched the trailer in the TA article and then watched one of the dev videos that showed up afterwards in the group of related videos. I'll wait and see how the early adopters find it since I only have $0.07 on my account at the moment and this isn't a genre I typically get excited over.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
09-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Looks pretty nice, endless runner with no inapps? EP will like.
09-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Never ending story here I come.
That's exactly what I thought too.
09-24-2013, 12:14 PM
What's the size on this one? With everything else on my plate may need to wait.
09-24-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
What's the size on this one? With everything else on my plate may need to wait.
171 MB download.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
171 MB download.
Thanks. Wasn't showing in the OP.