App description: From the creators of Pocket Planes comes Pocket Trains! Manage and grow multiple railroads
by hauling important cargo around the world. Collect parts to construct all the different train types from Steamers to Diesels, and complete daily events to unlock special trains beyond imagination! Stop reading and start constructing your railroad empire in Pocket Trains!

Sanuku's comments:

09-25-2013, 05:11 AM
Yes!

Finaly its there! Insta-Download! Could be one of the best (and addictive) games in 2013! ^_^

09-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Guessed it will be on top 1 new & noteworthy.
09-25-2013, 08:18 AM
wonder if it will fix the problem i had with pocket planes which was the bigger the planes the more limited your routes are... and you somehow make less money unless you reaaally micromanage.

More work, less reward.

Was fun for the first few weeks, then it got too complicated and needed too much time for me to care :/
09-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Not really a fan of Nimblebit games, but this one actually looks like it could be fun. I can imagine though later in the game it getting a bit too much to manage. I wonder if things continue to run (like if you have a bunch of trains going to various destinations on jobs) when you leave it running in the background or go into standby mode?

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
09-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
wonder if it will fix the problem i had with pocket planes which was the bigger the planes the more limited your routes are... and you somehow make less money unless you reaaally micromanage.

More work, less reward.

Was fun for the first few weeks, then it got too complicated and needed too much time for me to care :/
Train size has nothing to do with routes in terms of restrictions. Trains have various classes that determine speed, cargo carry and fuel efficiency. You can put a 100 MPH bullet train between two cities that are very close together and have a ton of quick trips, or put that 100 MPH train on a long route and make multiple deliveries on one trip. The only restrictions that are really placed on your creation is that one train can occupy a route at a time, but that's actually a very good thing, and logical. Obviously you can't have two trains on one rail...
09-25-2013, 09:22 AM
I accidentally deleted my Pocket Planes data when I had been going for quite a while.

I plan on hopping on board Pocket Trains and vow to NOT accidentally delete all my hard work!

No problems - only situations.
09-25-2013, 09:27 AM
I tried Pocket Planes for a bit and it never really clicked for me but theres something about this one that I find very appealing. Think I'll have to give it a try...
09-25-2013, 09:42 AM
I tried to keep going with Pocket Planes, but eventually got burnt out. However, I remember telling NimbleBit if they ever made a train management sim, I'd give it a try. So, to my word, I'll be giving it a try!

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides