★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Boson X is a fast-paced rotational runner set in a particle accelerator.

Featured as one of the Best of 2013 apps on the App Store.

"a brilliant, twitchy arcade masterpiece that pulsates with originality and heart" - Pocket Gamer, 9/10

"a massively unique take on the endless runner genre" - Gamezebo, 4.5/5

"an amazingly compelling game" - Touch Arcade, 5/5

Quantum jump from Planck to Planck as you build up speed inside an enormous particle accelerator and generate high-energy collisions to discover strange new particles. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a hazardous subatomic world where floors and ceilings don't exist. Will you be fast enough to find the elusive Boson X?

This game contains no in-app purchases, superfluous power-ups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research.

iPhone 4 or newer recommended.

WARNING: Some sections of this game contain flashing lights.

Sanuku's comments:

09-25-2013, 05:45 AM
This looks great.. hope it has GC, if so -> insta-buy

Game Center: sink_or_swim

09-25-2013, 06:14 AM
I don't know how the touch controls are, but the PC version is fantastic.
Quote:
Boson X is described as a "rotational runner" but that quick description doesn't do justice to this polished reflex testing platformer. You play a man trapped inside a particle collider, running down a procedurally generated path that looks like someone mixed a warp drive with a Super Hexagon-induced nightmare.

Catchy music plays in the background as platforms materialize before you, giving you only seconds to jump left or right or over gaps. Hazards abound and all require quick reflexes to evade: falling platforms, crackling lasers, walls, and more. There are six stages, each with its own unique music, visual scheme, and obstacles.

Like the games that inspired it, Boson X is an addictive, challenging adrenaline rush.
09-25-2013, 06:27 AM
Looks amazing. I'm waiting for your reviews.

Pine Entertainment
09-25-2013, 06:52 AM
Aha another instabuy. Saw the preview video from TA. Cant wait to get my hands on this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Looking forward to getting this
09-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Another instant buy here... Played the PC version and its the Super Hexagon of runners, smooth controls included... TEC 3001, Buddy & Me and this? On the same week and from the best genre on iOS? Im in heaven
09-25-2013, 09:15 AM
If same as the PC version than I'll definitely be picking this up.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
09-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Now live on the PH appstore andd downloading. Whoosh!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
This looks great.. hope it has GC, if so -> insta-buy
It has GC.

Downloaded it, played for 12 minutes, got bored of it. Oh, we'll...

Last edited by Primoz; 09-25-2013 at 11:22 AM.