★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Coin Quest is a loot adventure game that combines the familiar play style of coin pusher games such as Coin Dozer, the fast paced arcade action of Be-jewelled Blitz and the RPG elements of Puzzle Quest and Diablo. Play against the clock to push loot towards a collection zone, hazards such as spiders and boulders steal away or destroy your items. Collect runes to unlock new powers and gain mana to cast them. Combine spells to unlock new effects helping you to gain even more loot. With 5 different stages: Earth, Ice, Wood, Metal and Fire to unlock, and 4 different difficulty levels with ever more valuable loot, Coin Quest is sure to challenge and entertain with hours of fun gameplay!

Check out our Youtube gameplay teaser video!

Sanuku's comments:

09-25-2013, 09:26 AM
As sad as it is to admit, I'll probably download and enjoy this game far more than I should. There is something therapeutic about these coin type games. They are mindless "fun".

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride

09-25-2013, 09:59 AM
I never played a coin game could someone explain me briefly what kind of mechanics those games have?
09-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Wow I love the genre of coin pusher games, a lot of fun. With the added rpg elements and whatnot this game is awesome,,

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
09-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Massively stoked that Touch Arcade have picked up our game! Thanks!

It was over 6 months of hard work for me and my buddy. We're going to be sticking in quests, boss fights, crafting, skill trees etc... in later updates but we just had to get it out after eating cornflakes and baked beans for the last 2 months!

Hope everyone likes it.

Kelvin & Kevin
Superflat Games
09-25-2013, 02:32 PM
As with andreadeda, I have no idea what the gameplay of a coin pusher is like

But the price is right, so I'm downloading now
09-25-2013, 03:10 PM
Well traditionally it's like those arcade machines where you have a pile of coins and this pusher which goes back and forth. You drop coins at the back and hope that they push the pile of coins in the front into the collection area and you make more money than you spend...

But in our case we just threw that out of the window and you get to chuck spells around and counter hazards like spiders and stuff... anyhow hope you like it
09-25-2013, 03:23 PM
I loved playing those games in the arcade as a kid. There was something so exciting about hearing all the coins fall as you won them, and it was a cheap and easy way to keep us entertained with just a cup of copper coins. I'm looking forward to unlocking some runes and powers here and seeing how you have mixed up the formula.

To let you know, I tried to use the in game facebook button after a game, and I got an error message. I assume this is a problem at your end and not mine

Last edited by Snotty128; 09-25-2013 at 05:16 PM.
09-25-2013, 04:33 PM
hmmm... maybe Kevin forgot to enable something. I'll get him to take a look at it tomorrow - he's semi comatose atm! Thanks for letting us know about that!
09-25-2013, 04:47 PM
I think that's been fixed now. In all the excitement we forgot to disable sandbox mode on the facebook app. If you wouldn't mind trying to post and letting me know if it works okay that would be really great. Thanks!