• Version: 1.5
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Featured by Apple in:
-Amazing Adventure Games
-Spectacular Stories
-Best New Games

"A richly defined, innovative experience, Lost Echo is exactly what an iOS adventure should be, capturing the spirit of traditional adventure gaming with all the potential the platform has to offer." -AdventureGamers.com

"I can't help but be completely and utterly impressed." -IndieGames.com

"This is a must-buy for anybody who loves sci-fi, mystery, or just adventure games in general." -148apps

"A good looking game with a challenging mystery waiting to be solved: you won't be able to put it away!" -Touch Tap Play

In the near future Greg's girlfriend Chloe mysteriously disappears in front of him.
He starts a desperate search for her. What happened? Why does no-one else remember her?

In this indie, story driven adventure game you explore fully 3d environments using an intuitive point and click interface.
Solve puzzles, explore, play minigames, interact with numerous characters and find out what really happened!

FEATURES
* Detailed and realistic graphics, rarely found on mobile devices. And they work on devices as old as a 3GS!
* A soundtrack written specifically for the game. Drawing from multiple genres so it creates the proper atmosphere for each area.
* An engrossing mystery with a satisfying conclusion. Meet and interact numerous characters, find clues and slowly reveal the truth. But is the truth really enough?
* Point and click is one of those genres where touch devices just make sense. We made sure we took advantage of that.
* Two modes casual and normal, so you can play regardless of experience with the genre!

Find out more info and media on:
-------------------------------
www.kickback-studios.com
twitter.com/KickBackStudios
facebook.com/KickBack.GameStudio
facebook.com/lostecho.game

Sanuku's comments:

09-26-2013, 05:21 AM
Nice been waiting for this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-26-2013, 05:37 AM
What the hell? 5/10 review from Pocketgamer. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-26-2013, 05:57 AM
WOW it's out

must play,must play,must play

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
09-26-2013, 06:05 AM
500MB is too big. I'll think more before...

Pine Entertainment
09-26-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
What the hell? 5/10 review from Pocketgamer. :/
really? O_o

Cant seem to find it. got link?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-26-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
really? O_o

Cant seem to find it. got link?
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ew.asp?c=54032

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
09-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Thanks.

Sheesh, that doesnt sound good. Especially the "artificial game world" bit. I already went overbudget this week, so im gonna wait for more imps on this, but a game looking like this... I'll still buy it next week when i have my budget replenished.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 09-26-2013 at 09:02 AM.