★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Aurora Feint II: $0.99 Version?

12-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Aurora Feint II: $0.99 Version?

After updating AF: The Beginning the other day, I'm greeted with this screen every time I launch...

Clicking the top link just takes me to the regular $7.99 Arena version.

I've searched around Touch Arcade and Google and I haven't seen anything about this slimmed down version of AF2, which sounds like The Arena minus the multiplayer. It's actually something I'd love to get, since I'm not all that into the duels, but I would happy pay $0.99 for an updated version of the original.

Has anyone here heard anything about this?
12-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Well I can confirm that this screen is new and I have it also. But I also can't find anything on it.

Someone post me a link of this new version!
12-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaBunny View Post
After updating AF: The Beginning the other day, I'm greeted with this screen every time I launch...

Clicking the top link just takes me to the regular $7.99 Arena version.

I've searched around Touch Arcade and Google and I haven't seen anything about this slimmed down version of AF2, which sounds like The Arena minus the multiplayer. It's actually something I'd love to get, since I'm not all that into the duels, but I would happy pay $0.99 for an updated version of the original.

Has anyone here heard anything about this?
It's all the graphical upgrades, weapon changes, and timing tweaks of the The Arena but without the Arena.

I asked Danielle about the changes coming to the basic version of AF when I was beta testing The Arena. She said yes but that we were going to focus on The Arena and making it stable before they put out the new version.

Looks like everyone will get it soon enough though
12-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
I asked Danielle about the changes coming to the basic version of AF when I was beta testing The Arena. She said yes but that we were going to focus on The Arena and making it stable before they put out the new version.
Its about fricking time!
The Arena crashes frequently and is lagtastic.
12-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Mmmm, think I might just fork out $0,99 when it available...