★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your country needs YOU!

Its time to save Europe and make history! Land in Italy and fight your way to Germany to put an end to the War. With stunning 3D visuals, multi-touch control tactics, and hilarious nods to war movies, this is one war game you wont want to miss!

Protect the bunker!
This is World War 2 tower defense at its best! Armed to the teeth, defend your bunker against waves of troops with a military arsenal at your disposal. Rifles, mortars, flamethrowers, air strikes dont hold back!

Fire on my command!
Step into the boots of a military strategist. Analyze the battlefield, destroy tactical points to slow your enemies assault, and prove yourself through an epic 21-mission campaign and Endless mode.

Earn your medals
Perform well on the battlefield to earn promotions with killer perks. Upgrade your arsenal and share your victorious high scores with your brothers in arms on Facebook.

Game Features:
World War 2 tower defense with a twist
A full 21-mission campaign and Endless mode
Intuitive multi-touch controls to launch your attacks
Stunning 3D visuals and comical animations
UNIVERSAL: Win the war on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

PLEASE NOTE:
This game features non-compulsory In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo
09-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Chillingo??? Why so late?

09-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Played a few minutes last night, not bad, but looking to be an IAP fest. Will add impressions later.
09-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Played a few minutes last night, not bad, but looking to be an IAP fest. Will add impressions later.
... I just bought this. It's IAP heavy? 2nd bad buy this week. First was TEC 3001 (doesn't work)
Hopefully what you say doesn't turn out to be true. I really have bought garbage over the last 2 weeks.
09-27-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
... I just bought this. It's IAP heavy? 2nd bad buy this week. First was TEC 3001 (doesn't work)
Hopefully what you say doesn't turn out to be true. I really have bought garbage over the last 2 weeks.
Orborun, Boson X, Shadow Vamp, Bravura Quest Rush, IB3... no luck?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Orborun, Boson X, Shadow Vamp, Bravura Quest Rush, IB3... no luck?
Ib3 lagged and got deleted
Orborun got IAPs. Currently thinking about deleting .
TEC 3001 didn't work(chosen over boson x. Bad idea.)
And now this.
Other 2 are on watch list, as I spent tons on stuff that ended up not working or ipad apps in preparation for my new device.
Edit : decided to pick up boson X. I really hope it will work Also this has finally downloaded. Will give impressions (if it works.)

Last edited by DannyTheElite; 09-27-2013 at 03:21 PM.
09-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Ib3 lagged and got deleted
TEC 3001 didn't work(chosen over boson x. Bad idea.)
And now this.
Other 2 are on watch list, as I spent tons on stuff that ended up not working or ipad apps in preparation for my new device.
Edit : decided to pick up boson X. I really hope it will work Also this has finally downloaded. Will give impressions (if it works.)
Shadow Vamp and Bravura Quest Rush are both great titles. I recommend both. I picked this game up this afternoon, but haven't played it yet.
09-27-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Sorry, know this is off-topic, but seriously??? Orborun is still probably what I consider the best game I've bought in the last two weeks (all the others EP mentioned are good as well, but I've put the most time into Orborun.
Didn't get IB3 though). The IAPs in that game are absolutely unnecessary. They're only there if you want to take shortcuts by skipping levels or getting an orb without enough cash. I just completely ignore that they're even there. The game is hard but that's half the fun.
09-27-2013, 04:33 PM
So like tiny troopers but with tanks? I'm intrigued.
09-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Hey Danny, not sure, haven't played too much of it, at work now. It seems that way only because of the coin/gold purchases, also based on the first one by BulkyPix, which was grind heavy oriented.

I hope it's not too much grinding and IAP driven.