Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-28-2013, 10:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Presto: You Are The Wand. A Magical Adventure Game For Wizards.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Our latest iPad game has just been released in the AppStore! It is called Presto: You Are The Wand. A Magical Adventure Game For Wizards.

Presto: You Are The Wand is unlike any game you have ever seen or played. It uses the power of Cocos2d and Box2d combined with an open concept so that each level (50 levels in all) is totally unique.

I thought I would create a thread for it here because some levels are a little baffling and users may need some hints on how to get through them.

The main ingredient for Presto: You Are The Wand is to have fun.

And while we are proud of Version 1.0, there is lot of room for improvement, so please feel free to suggest new ideas or ways we can make it better.

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 09-29-2013 at 06:46 PM..
Old 09-28-2013, 12:05 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

11.99 are you kidding me ?
Old 09-28-2013, 12:09 PM

Man, can you give us something like vid gameplay or gameplay screenshot, price is a bit high for what we see on appstore screenshot.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Here is the promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCJPLQj1WA

And yes, after seeing what other popular games are charging $11.99 is high. We didn't want to start off too low and will adjust the pricing shortly. Now we're thinking $4.99 - $6.99. Feedback on pricing is most welcome!
Old 09-28-2013, 02:54 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

That video does not even seem like the game is worth 11$! it just seems like a plot to get up the app store for the most price decrease if u ask me... no game is that price unless its a very well made game for one and two they have a great trailer to go along with it ... im not one for being rude but this just seems like a plot... 11$- 4$ yea there trying to pull a move ive seen many not to great apps come to the store with a high price that isnt even worth it that video itself doesnt prove nothing.... well whatever floats your boat hopefully nobody falls for this the pics just show a thrown together game......
Old 09-28-2013, 03:03 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

As stated, we now realize the price was too high and have lowered it to $5.99 until further notice.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:17 PM

Is the video indicative of the gameplay?
Old 09-28-2013, 06:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Here is the itunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id601943289

The video is a promo...it shows how characters move but not gameplay, per se.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:20 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I see not one soul has dared to buy this I wouldn't blame them ... this is a pity that there's no actually game play,

I see the info on iTunes
Quote:
Presto: You Are The Wand. A Magical Adventure Game For Wizards." is an elegant, unbelievable masterpiece of fun for all ages.

Those who have seen it describe it with words like: delightful, refreshing, exciting, superb, fascinating, magical, wondrous, creative, dazzling, compelling, incredible, magnificent, puzzling, curious, challenging, abstract, fabulous, amazing, whacky, whimsical, stunning, unique, unusual, surprising, stupendous, interesting, tasteful and suspenseful.

Using an open concept combined with the power of Cocos2d and Box2d physics, Presto: You Are The Wand is unlike any game you have ever seen. Each level (50 levels in total) is unique so boredom is simply not possible. Many levels are so entertaining and funny, you will want to play them over and over and over again.
how is this going to catch the attention of people? you said and I quote from the post
Quote:
The video is a promo...it shows how characters move but not game-play, per se
we want game play.. real not fake.... I hope this is not one of those apps that comes in starting high does a sudden decrease, racks up some money from non understanding people and runs with there money, then people who fell for the scam can not get there money back cause there's no record for the maker etc...

I fell in to this pit once learned that a sudden price drop from a app that started really high is a bad thing... I lost money and I won't fall into it again, I hope everyone does there research before even considering this....it will end up ether decreasing again or going free.. wait till theres a legit review somebody is bound to try it.. and heck it may be good but we won't know till someone fully reviews it, to me it doesn't look good it looks like a thrown together game...
Old 10-05-2013, 12:20 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Considering before click "Buy"...