★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **SPECIAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME: DOWNLOAD THE GAME TO GET TIFFANY AND THE GOLDEN KNIFE FOR FREE!**
CHUCKYS BACK, IN HIS FIRST EVER MOBILE GAME!
Chucky renews his quest for revenge in a never-ending nightmare in which hes endlessly running through the factory that produces Good Guys dolls.
Play as Chucky and sprint through the factory while avoiding obstacles and eliminating enemies using Chuckys favorite knife or other more outlandish weapons.

RAMPAGE THROUGH THE GOOD GUYS DOLL FACTORY
Unleash your own brand of murderous mayhem in the very place where everyones favorite killer doll was created on an assembly line from a mass of melted plastic.

BUTCHER ENEMIES WITH SPECIAL MOVES
Become an unrelenting killer and slay anyone in your path. Unlock new kill moves, such as the flying corkscrew.

SLAUGHTER WITH SHARP BLADES
Upgrade your collection of edged weapons, such as knives, scissors, cleavers, and hatchets. Upgrades increase the experience points per kill or the attack speed for each weapon.

POWER UP WITH BATTERIES
Batteries can also be spent to improve power-ups (battery magnet, auto run, and more), and buy boosts (extra lives or long starts).

metalcasket's comments:

09-28-2013, 02:11 PM
We're expected to pay for a endless runner that looks like an advert??? I'm betting free soon enough.

09-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
We're expected to pay for a endless runner that looks like an advert??? I'm betting free soon enough.
It's Chucky. I'd pay whatever the hell they ask for as long as they just release the frickin' game.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Yaaaay. I crapy looking runner for a crapy remake....
09-28-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
It's Chucky. I'd pay whatever the hell they ask for as long as they just release the frickin' game.
Hmmm I was never a big fan if the chucky films anyway. I'm more of a leprachon kind of guy

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 09-30-2013 at 12:54 PM.
09-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Ha! I really hope they don't tame this down. It would be hilarious to have a bloody Chucky slasher app.
09-28-2013, 03:32 PM
I've always liked Chucky. Cool to see Jon Gruden get his own game!
09-28-2013, 04:12 PM
It better be gory, or it will be bland.
09-29-2013, 12:05 AM
The movie was aweful. Seriously the worst chucky movie they have ever made. Even junkier than the seed of chucky movie and that one was dumb as frick.
This game looks gross, the graphics make an instant no for me and also, batteries? Wth.
09-29-2013, 12:38 AM
Hmm... another regional release with a price.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword