7 gift cards, 7 days - Win a $15 iTunes gift card!

09-29-2013, 12:50 AM
7 gift cards, 7 days - Win a $15 iTunes gift card!

Hi, everyone!

To celebrate the launch of our first game Alien Outcasts, (iTunes link) (game website) Radiant Wolf is giving away seven $15 gift cards for the next week! That's from September 29 to October 6!

How to participate:

STEP 1:
Download Alien Outcasts here and write us a review!
Please make your review as honest as possible - feedback is how we improve!

STEP 2:
Post on this thread with your username or send us a private message to let us know you posted your review. We'll check to see if it's there, and then enter you in the contest.

STEP 3: *BONUS*
If you've already written a review, you can also get a bonus entry by liking our Facebook page: Radiant Wolf on FB! (Post/PM us a second time if you've done this as well to get your second entry. You must have also written a review.)

One winner will be chosen at the end of each day at 12 EST and announced the following day!

BONUS CONTEST - POST YOUR REVIEW FOR $25 AMAZON GC
Additionally, post your (honest!) review details on the main game Touch Arcade thread, and you will be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card! You could almost buy THIS with that!!! Winner for this will be chosen October 7 at 12 EST.

Why are we doing this? Because we love games ourselves and want to give marketing bucks directly to the players! ^_^

So good luck, have fun!

Also check out the Touch Arcade main game post or the game website for more details about the game.

Notes:
* Gift cards are only valid in the US iTunes store.
* Winners are chosen from all entries, not just those during a given day. If you enter today, you can win anytime between now and the end of the contest.
* You can only win one of the $15 iTunes gift cards, but you can win both the iTunes and Amazon gift cards.

Becky, UX / Creative Dir @ Radiant Wolf aka TorboKat
-== Check out our game Alien Outcasts, FREE for iPhone and iPad! ==-
09-29-2013, 01:19 AM
Reviewed as nerd_herd1 on US app store
Thanks for the chance

09-29-2013, 02:49 AM
Left a review in US iTunes under agleung. Thanks. I would like to see addition of sound effects/animations for completion of tasks.
09-29-2013, 04:06 AM
PM sent

Thanks for this contest! And Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by tobidayao; 10-06-2013 at 12:47 AM.
09-29-2013, 06:38 AM
PM sent! thanks for contest!
09-29-2013, 08:09 AM
Reviewed as 2gamemom in US App Store.

Reviewed in main game thread.

I'll update my review once I better figure out the game. It would be nice if the tutorial have a brief overview of the games objectives.

Last edited by Gamermom; 09-30-2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Added that I reviewed game in main thread
09-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Done posting mine impression on both App Store and the main thread!

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
09-29-2013, 12:55 PM
Reviewed in the US as hoganklink. Liked on Facebook and will PM you my info.

Thanks for the cool game and contest .
09-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Liked on FB as Tony Leung. Thanks.
09-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Wrote my review on The US AppStore as TakenDeadly or TakenXXDeadly (I'm not sure, because I can't view my nickname).

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB