★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

OpenFeint 2.0 issue -- Adding Friends

07-30-2009, 02:56 PM
OpenFeint 2.0 issue -- Adding Friends

Hey guys.

I am trying to add a friend on OpenFeint but can't seem to figure out how to do so. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

- Tim

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
07-30-2009, 03:18 PM
I never did but I think you can add friends from Facebook that have the game and an openfeint account, hope it works
07-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinto View Post
I never did but I think you can add friends from Facebook that have the game and an openfeint account, hope it works
I did notice that, but I'm actually talking about manually adding in friends (like, lets say I wanted to add Andrew from STP via his OF username).

Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
07-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Yes I thought the same when using openfeint at first and I saw something about that in a future update for openfeint , at least they had the intention to do that. Right now is not possible
07-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinto View Post
Yes I thought the same when using openfeint at first and I saw something about that in a future update for openfeint , at least they had the intention to do that. Right now is not possible
Ah, thanks! Note to OpenFeint: Guys, this is a must-have feature! Please add it ASAP.

Follow me on Twitter