Default Neptoon's Net - PROMO CODES!!!

KL9Y9XXT4PMX
AJNKNJ4EMKYJ
H7RTWWYYK43J
EH6474F7NP6Y
ANHHMYPRN9PM
6J7JPJFRPKNW
FJHEYRH6P4EN

(Please Post Which Code You Take When You Grab a Code)

Universal version with iPhone support now in the appstore

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Thanks for taking a look at Neptoon’s Net - And do let me know what you think!

Last edited by MagicInkGames; 09-30-2013 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Removed the Codes spoken for. :D
Old 09-29-2013, 09:52 PM

I've taken a code - T3KMJMRRWM9L.

Be back with feedback when I get a chance.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:10 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Used 6WL6LAT3AETH, thanks!
Old 09-30-2013, 02:17 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

used PLJL6RPKE646, thanks you
Old 09-30-2013, 10:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Thanks guys! Looking forward to hearing from you Repapermunky! And others!
Old 10-01-2013, 01:05 AM

I've played the game through some levels now and I have to say I like it; but with some improvements I think it could be a lot more popular. (Also, I like how the game shows interesting facts, that's cool) I'm going to write some ideas/criticisms in a list, in no particular order.

1) I feel as though some of the graphics/sprites don't match. A lot of the game is cute and cartoony (like the starfish), while a lot of the items you throw in are so realistic looking. It just doesn't blend well, and it feels weird.

2) This is a big one. I haven't spent hours with the game so I can't be 100% that this doesn't change. From what I've played and from watching the video, it seems as though the net either sits still, or it just goes continuously back and forth. It would make a huge difference if there was maybe a "crazy mode", where the net goes one way but then jerks the other and it's well... Crazy. It would just add some more depth and maybe people could unlock it by scoring high enough in quick play.

3) Power-ups. Everyone loves a good power-up, especially in games with high scores/point systems. A good one would be like if a certain piece of the "ceiling" lit up and if you could hit that then get it in the net, you would get extra points. You could have different colors for different multipliers or whatever you wanted. I know the sea animals help you out, but this is just, what I think would be, a fun idea.

4) Due to the fact that it is a game about cleaning up the sea, maybe you could provide some links somewhere to environmental sites that can teach people how they can help our oceans stay clean in real life.

Overall I think it's a nice game to kill time. It's one of those games that you can pick up, play a quick level or two while waiting for something, then put down. Nice work.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:06 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Wow Thanks so much repapermonkey for taking the time to give me your thoughts - Those are some excellent points!

Power Ups - Level 9 introduces a Bonus just like you are talking about. I actually do have a ton of levels like the one you are describing with a crazy net and obstacles - please stick with it and you'll see them! Maybe I should introduce some of the more complicated levels earlier on so people don't think that the game is only easy and simple... Actually on the website www.neptoonsnet.com I have info and links about what people can do to help make a difference. But yeah you are right I should have a link from within the game to that area of the website at least.

Thanks for the compliment, I actually designed this as a "toilet game", something you can play when you just a have a few minutes to kill. So I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it and "get it".
Old 10-01-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicInkGames View Post
Wow Thanks so much repapermonkey for taking the time to give me your thoughts - Those are some excellent points!

Power Ups - Level 9 introduces a Bonus just like you are talking about. I actually do have a ton of levels like the one you are describing with a crazy net and obstacles - please stick with it and you'll see them! Maybe I should introduce some of the more complicated levels earlier on so people don't think that the game is only easy and simple... Actually on the website www.neptoonsnet.com I have info and links about what people can do to help make a difference. But yeah you are right I should have a link from within the game to that area of the website at least.

Thanks for the compliment, I actually designed this as a "toilet game", something you can play when you just a have a few minutes to kill. So I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it and "get it".
No problem man. Thanks again for the code. And yeah if it's a "toilet game" then you definitely pulled it off .