★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cadet Rex works best on the following devices:

iPhone 4S or newer
iPad 2 or newer
iPod Touch 5th Gen. or newer

After the emergency evacuation of Earth, you and your crew have been assigned the mission of collecting the lost Dino Eggs and Fossils that have scattered throughout space.

Be careful though! You'll need to dodge asteroids and destroy dangerous, unknown aliens. Your ship is equipped with the most advanced propulsions systems known to Dinos, allowing you to travel with immense speed and maneuverability.

Tilt your device to maneuver your ship around asteroids, or tap to shoot a path right through them and collect the power-ups hidden inside!

There have been reports of strange phenomena appearing throughout space. Spiraling bodies of light are manifesting, they appear to be wormholes into slip-space. These areas may be worth exploring, as it would seem many eggs and fossils are being pulled into them!

As your mission continues, our researchers will work hard to improve our technology. A Commissioning Department is available to you between flights, where you are able to research a variety of upgrades for your existing equipment, as well as powerful new technology to give you an edge! Fly one of four unique ships, piloted by Cadet Rex, Clawdia, Flex or G-Rex!

The whole species is counting on you! Go out and save the Dino race!

Hazmatinteractive's comments:
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum so please go easy on me!

My name is Zach, I work at an independent game studio called Hazmat Interactive. We launched our first game "Cadet Rex" on September 19th and we're looking for some feedback. Try it out and let us know! It's completely FREE

Description

Cadet Rex works best on the following devices:

• iPhone 4S or newer
• iPad 2 or newer
• iPod Touch 5th Gen. or newer

After the emergency evacuation of Earth, you and your crew have been assigned the mission of collecting the lost Dino Eggs and Fossils that have scattered throughout space.

Tilt your device to maneuver your ship around asteroids, or Tap to shoot a path right through them and collect the power-ups hidden inside!

There have been reports of strange phenomena appearing throughout space. Spiraling bodies of light are manifesting, they appear to be wormholes into slip-space. These areas may be worth exploring, as it would seem many eggs and fossils are being pulled into them!

As your mission continues, our researchers will work hard to improve our technology. A Commissioning Department is available to you between flights, where you are able to research a variety of upgrades for your existing equipment, as well as powerful new technology to give you an edge! Fly one of four unique ships, piloted by Cadet Rex, Clawdia, Flex or G-Rex!

The whole species is counting on you! Go out and save the Dino race!

10-01-2013, 09:40 PM
On it.
Will leave imps unless it really hooks me that much.
Edit: Or unless ios 6 is required.
Oh well. I like the whole "Dinos abandon earth" story idea.
10-01-2013, 10:08 PM
This game needs an autofire function for the touch controls.
10-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Bad control, and it working lag on ipad mini.
10-02-2013, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys. Lag has been one of our biggest customer concerns so far and we're looking for ways to make the game smaller and play smoother. Auto-fire is an interesting idea, maybe we'll find some kind of hybrid solution. I'll keep you guys posted on our progress

Thanks for playing!
Zach
10-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Here's a link to our Trailer: (Don't mind the ratio )

And a video giving some tips and tricks on the game!