★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lead an army of Samurai, Ninjas, and fantastic monsters of the East to glory! Build your village into a mighty stronghold! Raise powerful armies! Fight against other players!

Please note that Samurai Siege is free to play. Some in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Samurai Siege is a fun multiplayer combat strategy game. Defend your village against hordes of enemy ninjas, samurai, and creatures! Explore a mystical world as you battle through lush forests, snowy mountains, and deserts. Fight other players from around the world to capture loot and steal rare items. Or join forces with other players to create the most powerful Alliance! Wage war with other alliances and compete to dominate the realm.

FEATURES
* Epic real-time strategy combat
* Build your humble village into a mighty stronghold
* Recruit an army of Samurai, Ninjas, Battering Rams, and Eastern Monsters
* Battle with other players online
* Rid the world of evil as you travel across a vast world map
* Fight in multiple environments: from lush valleys to rocky mountains
* Create Alliances with other players
* Alliance Wars! Declare war on rival Alliances and compete for valuable rewards
* Chat and share battles with your team in Alliance Chat!

Note: a network connection is required to play
09-30-2013, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchArcade Bot View Post
Awesome game! Love it. Beautiful visuals and mechanics. Def the top out of these types of games. Very polished as we'll and the UI is neatly placed. I get enjoyment out of these games but unfortunately most companies behind these games are very greedy, spaceape is not. It's loot friendly as we'll so it doesn't take long to establish your base.

09-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
Awesome game! Love it. Beautiful visuals and mechanics. Def the top out of these types of games. Very polished as we'll and the UI is neatly placed. I get enjoyment out of these games but unfortunately most companies behind these games are very greedy, spaceape is not. It's loot friendly as we'll so it doesn't take long to establish your base.
Do you work for the company? You just joined TA and all your posts have been about how awesome this game is.

I don't care if you do work for them, just be honest about it. There are other developers who come here and hype their games and respond to fan criticism, comments, feedback, questions, etc. In fact you can't go a week without someone dropping by and giving away free promo codes to get people playing/talking.
09-30-2013, 09:10 PM
No I don't , I've belonged to the community for awhile. I made a new account on ta, my old one is dxviro. just promoting a game i love. I Wanna see the community grow!
My other post can be deleted , I created this one cause it's official with all the info and screenshots (:

Last edited by Zeillusion; 09-30-2013 at 09:13 PM.
09-30-2013, 09:26 PM
The screenshots are great, but looks like class of clan. Downloading and try to find the difference between 2 games.

Pine Entertainment
09-30-2013, 10:07 PM
It is absolutely a clone of clash of clans, but the theme makes it appealing to me.. I'll give it a try.
09-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Clash of Clan clone with different artwork. Will try when i have a chance.
09-30-2013, 11:13 PM
It is exactly clash of clans with a new skin and theme. The single player structure is different in that you need to play it to unlock more variety in the troops. Other than that, it's the same game I played before. If you like CoC then this will be for you. I already deleted it.
09-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Unfortunately this game has been out a while and will need many $$$$ to catch up
09-30-2013, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krama View Post
Unfortunately this game has been out a while and will need many $$$$ to catch up
Don't do it man!
You can use $$$$ to get premium games, not just to advance on the boards of a Clash clone.
Especially one with three currencies.