★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are the last hope. A survivor of an unknown viral outbreak. Join the fight against the zombie hordes. And, when the world is against you and the walking dead roam the streets, you know what works best? Guns. Lots of guns.

You don't have to do it alone. Find other survivors. Together, you will become humanity's last shot at redemption. Build a safe haven and defend it against zombies and humans alike, find the supplies necessary for survival, and uncover the truth about the outbreak. Fight, survive, prevail.

Beyond the Dead (RPG) Features:
- Discover and recruit over 100 unique survivors, each bringing their own story and skills to the fight.
- 400+ weapons, everything from machetes to the jaws of life, possibly even the kitchen sink!
- Explore the vast post-apocalyptic land with 24 areas teeming with enemies both zombie and human.
- Defend yourself against the horde by designing and constructing your settlement to support and train your team for battle!
- Form alliances with other player settlements to battle for resources and take down the most powerful of enemies.
- Uncover the origin of the outbreak and discover the secrets of the world Beyond the Dead.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
CA Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. Size of the app is 44.7 MB.

Price in CA is Free

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

You are the last hope. A survivor of an unknown viral outbreak. Join the fight against the zombie hordes. And, when the world is against you and the walking dead roam the streets, you know what works best? Guns. Lots of guns.

You don't have to do it alone. Find other survivors. Together, you will become humanity's last shot at redemption. Build a safe haven and defend it against zombies and humans alike, find the supplies necessary for survival, and uncover the truth about the outbreak. Fight, survive, prevail.

Beyond the Dead (RPG) Features:
- Discover and recruit over 100 unique survivors, each bringing their own story and skills to the fight.
- 400+ weapons, everything from machetes to the jaws of life, possibly even the kitchen sink!
- Explore the vast post-apocalyptic land with 24 areas teeming with enemies both zombie and human.
- Defend yourself against the horde by designing and constructing your settlement to support and train your team for battle!
- Form alliances with other player settlements to battle for resources and take down the most powerful of enemies.
- Uncover the origin of the outbreak and discover the secrets of the world Beyond the Dead.
iPhone Screenshots

11-05-2013, 05:04 PM
This is truly one of my favorite apps, the art and characters are drawn beautifully and is extremely easy to pick up. The environments you go to complete your missions have tons of detail and you can tell by the smallest bloodstain or abandoned building. Im just suprised that this game hasnt received that much attention. Its worth a download alone

11-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Lots of windowdressing. The premium currency is only given to you during the tutorial, anything after that, at least in the initial version I was testing, was seriously lacking. The building part plays nicely with the upgrading and evolving of your team HOWEVER as is the norm for these bloody Freemium games, your team's "rarity" is by far the primary determinant as to how well you'll do. Rigging your party with "Epic" grade chars makes life -way- easier, and also means you'll pick up more rewards in pvp.

It's -okay-, but it's yet another "timer game" , with some interesting twists. The much vaunted freedom to develop your group of survivors is sadly not much more in depth than that nasty little Gangster game that had similar approaches.
11-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Yeah having a bit of a hard time getting all the way through the pvp rewards.
11-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Join the Alliance

If you want to survive, you can't do this alone! Join the Alliance to live another day: 722-102-534

All levels are welcome
12-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Can't get pass the tutorial, I can add 5 party members and after adding it's bugged lolz.
11-03-2014, 06:31 PM
You need to join an alliance. 717-791-959

Hey there. You will need to join an alliance to do well in this game. I am almost at level 104 and have done it almost by myself which has taken forever! Copy my alliance code and ask to join me. Now let's go kick some zombie butt!! My alliance code is 717-791-959 🔫💣🏆