★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SEGA
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1081.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Note: The Cave requires an iPhone 4S/iPod Touch 5/iPad 2/iPad Mini or above.

Descend into the mysterious depths of The Cave in this adventure game from Monkey Island creator Ron Gilbert and Double Fine Productions.

Assemble a team of unlikely adventurers each with their own unique personalities and stories and descend into the heart of a sprawling, sentient cave in order to find that which is most important to each of them. The Cave has had millennia to spruce up the place so prepare to dive deep and solve the puzzles hidden within exotic locations including a subterranean amusement park, medieval castle, and fully armed nuclear research facility. The Cave is waiting.

Seven Adventurers, Multiple Paths:
Choose a team of three out of seven explorers and descend into the depths of The Cave. From the Hillbilly to the Time Traveler, all 7 characters have their own unique personalities, special talents, and mysterious motivations for descending into The Cave.

Prolific Pedigree:
Experience the detailed, stunning art style and humor that only Double Fine and Ron Gilbert can dream up.

Better Together:
Seamlessly switch between characters and work together to solve the puzzles held within The Caves depths. Every solution leads you closer to discovering the truth behind each character.

Mobile Enhancements:
The secrets of The Cave are at the touch of your fingers. New touch screen controls enhance your experience on iOS.

The Cave on iOS combines clever puzzles, excellent humour and nice presentation, one of the most fun puzzle games on iOS - TouchGen

The narration is hilarious, and the soothing music that plays in the background helps, even during the toughest parts of the game - Modojo
10-02-2013, 05:09 AM
It's here. Instabuy.

I hope nobody insta-asks for imps. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-02-2013, 05:17 AM
One of my most anticipated ..Finally!!

Pls. post the file size friends from NZ..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
10-02-2013, 05:26 AM
Is this a point & click adventure style game, or more of a side scrolling adventure/platforming thing? Have only seen a couple of screens on this one so far

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
10-02-2013, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Is this a point & click adventure style game, or more of a side scrolling adventure/platforming thing? Have only seen a couple of screens on this one so far
It's a side scrolling adventure/platformer...It's quite similar to trine..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
10-02-2013, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I hope nobody insta-asks for imps. LOL
So imps? Anyone?
10-02-2013, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
It's a side scrolling adventure/platformer...It's quite similar to trine..
Thanks, sounds good

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
10-02-2013, 05:51 AM
1,13 gb
10-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Been looking forward to this one after seeing the original on a console.
10-02-2013, 06:28 AM
price?

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!