• Publisher: Noego
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 29.3 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Note : LEVEL 22 requires an iPhone 4S/iPod Touch 5/iPad/iPad Mini or above.

THE FIRST STEALTH GAME SET IN THE MERCILESS AND FRENETIC WORLD OF WORK!

Hilarious, addicting, and unique,Level 22 is a terrific game no self-respecting stealth junkie should be without.
SUPERGAMEDROID.COM

Level 22 is a delightful re-creation of some of the best parts of the retro stealth action games.
TOUCHARCADE.COM

A stealth game with a unique difference, Level 22 is a funny, smart, and enjoyable experience
148APPS.COM

The quirky design and sound, comedic dialogue, and challenging gameplay creates a fulfilling title.
GAMEMOB.COM

Level 22 is a clever take on the stealth genre
CULTOFMAC.COM

Level 22 is a refreshingly unique stealth-'em-up
APPSPY.COM

This one's got style, folks.
IGN.COM

Are you late for work? Start panicking!

Gary is an office worker who oversleeps after a drunken night out on the town. Heres where it gets tricky, because this isnt the first time Garys been late for work, and he could be fired if hes spotted arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So hell have to prove hes smart and sneaky enough to make his way up all the 22 floors between him and his office without being seen.

- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Want to booby-trap photocopiers, creep around under a cardboard box or give laxatives to your co-workers?
- Want to settle the score with your bosses?
From the basement to the bosss office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22, Garys Misadventures.

Game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0K9i0KilBs
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NoegoGames
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NOEGO.GAMES

Exact-Psience's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Been waiting for this since i heard of it, and it'll be mine soon.

It's basically a stealth game where you sneak into your office without being noticed by anyone so you can skip being "late"

EDIT: Added official trailer video
10-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Loving the looks of this; very impressive, and not a tired rehash of something better done before. Can't wait for this!
10-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Looks good, just hope there is no IAP for $4.
10-02-2013, 10:44 PM
The sound is fun, loved the story after seen video game.

Pine Entertainment
10-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Sounds exactly like my old job.
Insta-Buy!
10-03-2013, 07:20 AM
LOL... Not much imps to be found anywhere?

Well, i just gave it 5-stars.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-03-2013, 07:22 AM
compatible with ipod 4G?

also, how many levels is in this game? only 22?
10-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
LOL... Not much imps to be found anywhere?

Well, i just gave it 5-stars.
Can't tell if you are being serious or not... If so you should rate it on here, as I never go off of the rating on the App Store. But, ratings on toucharcade are a different story (depending on who they are left by). And you have never
let me down in the past so... 👍 or 👎 ?
10-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0oJAKEo0o View Post
Can't tell if you are being serious or not... If so you should rate it on here, as I never go off of the rating on the App Store. But, ratings on toucharcade are a different story (depending on who they are left by). And you have never
let me down in the past so... 👍 or 👎 ?
Yup... Serious... 5-stars easily earned.

I just dont feel like posting imps right now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword