★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Monkey Party is out!! $0.99

07-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Monkey Party is out!! $0.99

Monkey Party is a funny party game. It suppports wifi and bluetooth connectivity for 4 multiplayers. You can play it with your friends. Have fun!

App Store Link

Game Features:

- 4 different types of minigames
- Multiplayer support over wireless or bluetooth connections
- Online scoreboard ranking
- in-app iPod Library
- Game award system
- Hilarious game music and background sounds

There are 4 mini games:

- Shoot the cowboys
- Prison Break
- The Spaceman
- Acrobatics

07-31-2009, 11:54 AM
You wouldn't be the developer by chance, would you? If so, welcome to TA! If not, welcome to TA anyway The game looks kind of cute. May TOFTT if no one else takes up the mantle (can't now because I'm not at home).

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre

07-31-2009, 12:45 PM
Yes welcome to TA!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
07-31-2009, 12:52 PM
Neat! Excited about a true bluetooth multiplayer app. May TOFTT when I get home to try out on the kid's ipods.
07-31-2009, 12:55 PM
looks like the nintendo mario party or how it is been called

I'm German and anybody, who finds mistakes in my posts is allowed to keep them
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
Wow. Is the multiplayer on one device or multiple? It looks pretty good. I am hoping it is one device multiplayer or at least P2P because I can never get wifi when I am hangin' out with friends.

Playing: Hi How Are You, iBlast Moki, Rolando, ScareCrow, and all of my Plus+ games.
ngmoco:] Plus+ ID: Danlipson
Challenge Me!
PM me for free video editing of... anything
07-31-2009, 01:31 PM
Ok, I tofttified this one and even without trying the multiplayer... this is an excellent set of mini-games.

You start off selecting a character and entering your name to identify you among the 4 contestants. If in single player mode, 3 AI players will be selected and compete very well in the mini-games.

The games themselves are basic interpretations of common Mario Party or WII games. Shooting Gallery, Whack-a-mole-monkey-thing, Shake the Device to power up for liftoff, and finally a balance race.

Presentation is high-quality cartoon work and the controls seem adequate, though a little sluggish for tilt-aiming and tilt-balance.

I'll post additional feedback on the multiplayer once I get it loaded up on additional devices.