• Device: Universal
  • Size: 69.3 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *Purchase within the application*
Unlock Game(All stages after Floor 6 are open):US$ 1.99
(Up to Floor 5 is available for free. Your purchase information is available with the same Apple ID on different smartphones. This information won't be lost even when the App is uninstalled.)

Extra Pack:
you will be able to use the following functions:
-change of player's gender
-change of player's class
-change of player's name
-FLOOR selection of starting exploration
-Replacement of items for sale(with payment of a specific sum of Gold)

Three men have sold their souls vowing revenge on the Archfiend. They eat HEARTs for infinite strength! Here comes Dungeon exploration infinity classical hack & slash!
Heart Breaker is a hack and slash RPG in which you will venture into infinite dungeons. The player gets weapons, protectors, and HEARTs from enemies. These HEARTs can be equipped with a variety of effects and transplanted into items for various skills. Fight as you like with many weapons and HEARTs combined! Eat redundant HEARTs to gain experience. Eat for more strength in Heart Breaker.

The Heart Breakers get power from the sources of enemies they beat, that is, "HEARTs."
Beat enemies to cut, remove, and eat their HEARTs! The HEARTs will give them power.
10-03-2013, 01:35 PM
This looks like it could have potential. Going to download to give it a whirl. Won't be able to play for a while, but later tonight I'll try to post some impressions.

10-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Looks interesting, I'll pick it up when I get back home later.

Here is an Android gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-03-2013, 02:18 PM
^^ Thanks. That made me realize I had played it on Android. It was OK, but a bit lacking. No story. Just a simplistic hack n' slash. I'd get Iesabel over this for a much better game in the genre.
10-03-2013, 02:22 PM
10-03-2013, 04:02 PM
I am really enjoying this game and for $0.99 this is a real steal. I also bought the extra pack for an additional $0.99 that let's you change your characters class and gender and has a few other extras. This really feels like the original Diablo as you keep going deeper into the dungeon and can replay earlier levels for loot and cash, love these types of games especially when the file size is this small and there are this many levels.

Last edited by ojtitus; 10-03-2013 at 05:38 PM.
10-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
I am really enjoying this game and for $0.99 this is a real steal. I also bought the extra pack for an additional $0.99 that let's you change your characters class and gender and has a few other extras. This really feels like the original Diablo as you deep going deeper into the dungeon and can replay earlier levels for loot and cash, love these types of games especially when the file size is this small and there are this many levels.
I may have to check this out again as it may have gotten a lot of updates since I played it on Android. I remember the combat being particularly stiff and looks like that has been improved and maybe other things have been as well.
10-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes, I tried it for a short while and decided it was not my cup of tea.

I think the thing I hated the most ,was going into a small room and having the
exits blocked by a barrier. Kill all enemies and the exits open. At least have a bit
more room to move in. It just felt cheap to me ,compared to other games that
have done the same thing before.

If the fighting was awesome , one may put up with such game mechanics.
But , as it sits, the fighting is just okay.
10-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
I am really enjoying this game and for $0.99 this is a real steal. I also bought the extra pack for an additional $0.99 that let's you change your characters class and gender and has a few other extras. This really feels like the original Diablo as you keep going deeper into the dungeon and can replay earlier levels for loot and cash, love these types of games especially when the file size is this small and there are this many levels.
Wow that sounds great! You have helped me over the relatively small $.99 fence which is appreciated. You say original Diablo and going deeper and deeper into the dungeon with lots of loot and coin, I am all over that. Nail in the coffin with a smaller file size!

Edit: I did not realize it was free to try.

Last edited by ScotDamn; 10-03-2013 at 09:21 PM.
10-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Try on it. Thanks, my friend.

Pine Entertainment