★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Contest: FIVE Promo Codes for Match 3D Flick Puzzle

07-31-2009, 12:01 AM
Contest: FIVE Promo Codes for Match 3D Flick Puzzle

We're giving away FIVE promo codes for the full version of Match 3D Flick Puzzle ($3.99) for the five most interesting, best written App Store reviews (in our opinion) of the FREE version:

Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=324009097&mt=8

Just email the text of your Review, and your App Store reviewer name to: match3d@playscreen.com (yes, we will check the App store).

Contest ends on Friday at Midnight (Pacific Time). Decision of the judges are final.

And hey, don't copy other people's reviews. That isn't cool.

Thanks.

A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
07-31-2009, 12:06 AM
In any language, this is a cool game:

"Mucho mejor que bejewelled, es en 3d, buena música y gráficos"

(Mexico Review)

A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time.

- Shigeru Miyamoto

07-31-2009, 12:09 AM
I want a crack at this, I downloaded and tried it as soon as it came out.

Match 3D is a new twist on an old type puzzle. With an interface that is easly used to either make matches or turn for another side of the board, anyone who is a fan of games like Puzzle Quest, Bejewled, and the like will never get bored with this new idea. The best thing is you will never get stuck!! This will provide hours of matching fun!

Last edited by lacedolphin; 07-31-2009 at 12:10 AM. Reason: I gave it my best. :)
07-31-2009, 12:13 AM
This is a good game. I was part of the beta for this and the ability to have multiple games saved, being able to buy special helping abilities with points earned by destroying blocks and place this helper blocks where ever you want, and the whole 3D aspect separate this from other match 3's. It requires a good deal more strategy as well, which is a plus.

If you like match 3's you should at least give the lite a shot and see what you think

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
07-31-2009, 12:19 AM
Cool review but...

Note: The review has to be in iTunes/App Store. Please use the email as directed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacedolphin View Post
I want a crack at this, I downloaded and tried it as soon as it came out.

Match 3D is a new twist on an old type puzzle. With an interface that is easly used to either make matches or turn for another side of the board, anyone who is a fan of games like Puzzle Quest, Bejewled, and the like will never get bored with this new idea. The best thing is you will never get stuck!! This will provide hours of matching fun!

- Shigeru Miyamoto
07-31-2009, 12:21 AM
I did post in the app store under the free download and there were so many I also put it in here to make sure. I really do like this game.
07-31-2009, 12:35 AM
No problem, just email the app store name and the review. I've got a few judges on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacedolphin View Post
I did post in the app store under the free download and there were so many I also put it in here to make sure. I really do like this game.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
07-31-2009, 12:27 PM
So far, only a few entries. So it's going to be easy to win this folks.

Give it a shot.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
07-31-2009, 01:01 PM
I havent seen this game before, it looks really cool and looks like fun to play. I'll give the lite version a try.

Thanks
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
Sweet. I really liked the lite and was gonna write a review anyway.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread