★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Going on 9 hr road trip... what games should I get ?

07-31-2009, 01:29 AM
Going on 9 hr road trip... what games should I get ?

I know there are several threads like this but I don't like most of the suggestions given in those threads.. I'm thinking bout getting doom, resident evil 4, surrounDEAD, and resident evil degeneration... which out of those should i get? or suggest some other good ones..
07-31-2009, 01:36 AM
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt09 View Post
I know there are several threads like this but I don't like most of the suggestions given in those threads.. I'm thinking bout getting doom, resident evil 4, surrounDEAD, and resident evil degeneration... which out of those should i get? or suggest some other good ones..
MiniGore!

"Send a noob to kill a noob."
TFW Hoenn actually confirmed

07-31-2009, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluellama1 View Post
MiniGore!
got it
07-31-2009, 01:40 AM
I just got done with a 13 hour trip, and I played a lot of Dance Dance Revolution and Space Invaders Infinity Gene
07-31-2009, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt09 View Post
Resident Evil 4 is good. Degeneration is ok too. If you are looking for an escape-the-room game consider looking into iEscaper! its really a gem of a game for that genre.

Peggle is pretty cool for a road trip if you dont want to put a lot of thinking into a game but just want to have fun playing.

If you are into puzzle games I recommend Double Maze and Pipe Mania.
If you are looking for a tetris style game check out Mino or 2 Block.
07-31-2009, 01:47 AM
I have been playing a lot of Blocks2 lately. That is definitely one to pick up if you like lumines-style games. Mecho Wars is a great buy also.

Also (and I know I always mention this), Zenonia if you like RPGs.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
07-31-2009, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Resident Evil 4 is good. Degeneration is ok too. If you are looking for an escape-the-room game consider looking into iEscaper! its really a gem of a game for that genre.

Peggle is pretty cool for a road trip if you dont want to put a lot of thinking into a game but just want to have fun playing.

If you are into puzzle games I recommend Double Maze and Pipe Mania.
If you are looking for a tetris style game check out Mino or 2 Block.
got peggle and pipe mania.. i like your taste will check out the rest of your suggestions
07-31-2009, 01:54 AM
Oh and Doom is a satisfying experience too as long as you don't mind shelling out the $10.
07-31-2009, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Oh and Doom is a satisfying experience too as long as you don't mind shelling out the $10.
Dooms a little on the short side, however.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
07-31-2009, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STP_Tim View Post
Dooms a little on the short side, however.
Yeah there are some people who care alot about the length of games. Its always nice to have a nice lengthy game, but to me the thing that really matters is quality. Look at Ico PS2 for example, that was a short game, but an incredibly good one.