• Publisher: Gvoid
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The world has been invaded by giant floating squids from another dimension. Except that happened weeks ago. It's old news. Now you're surviving, hiding out in an abandoned tower block, but your one friend is missing and that squid out the window is getting awful close. What do you choose to do?

The Night Squid Apocalypse is more than your average interactive adventure story. With 40 different endings, hundreds of routes to reach them, and random environmental elements, no two playthroughs are ever likely to be the same.

Will you survive alone or save others? Will your death be a noble sacrifice or a meaningless mistake? Will the people you meet trust you or suspect you?

And is there any possible way to stop the Night Squids?
10-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Just saw this on appshopper, for the price I'll give it a shot as I love choose your own adventure stuff.
10-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Wow well just a quick update, I just did one play through and while it doesn't have any sound (none) that doesn't bother me for a choose your own adventure anyway, some of it is worded a little funny but it seems pretty cool so far, reminds me a lot of Z-day the zombie style C.Y.O.A.
Like I said I've only just played the once for 20mins but if your a C.Y.O.A. Fan (Like me) then I can say this is worth the 69p
Description says 40 different endings and 100's of routes which sounds like a lot so it'll be interesting to see how different more play throughs will be.
Glad I stumbled across this.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 10-06-2013 at 06:29 PM.
10-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Ugh, the grammar and spelling mistakes in the screenshots alone make this a no go. Peak? Fragmented sentences?

I try not to be picky on your standard games, but when it's a BOOK, that's when I get picky.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
10-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Ugh, the grammar and spelling mistakes in the screenshots alone make this a no go. Peak? Fragmented sentences?

I try not to be picky on your standard games, but when it's a BOOK, that's when I get picky.
"Peak" as the second word in the first screenshot really put me off. Why don't people get someone to proofread their writing?
10-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Hmm the spelling mistakes don't really bother me to much as I'm terrible at spelling myself I let google correct half of my writing