Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-07-2013, 09:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Monster 500™ (by Black Wing Foundation & Turn Me Up Games) (Unreal Engine 3)

Black Wing Foundation & Turn Me Up Games - the studios behind Unreal Engine 3-powered iOS games including Speed Kills, Chaos Domain (in collaboration with Holy Warp) and In Fear I Trust - have announced another Unreal Engine 3-powered iOS game namely Monster 500™.

Quote:
"Here's the deal - Halloween's on the horizon and candy induced comas are soon to follow suite. It's only fitting that the boys at BWF and Turn Me Up partner up with the likes of Toys"R"Us and Creata to unleash Monster 500 - a freakishly fun kart-style racing game for iOS and Android devices. Did we mention the toys...? See the pics and vids below and be pumped for the first 2 waves of Monster 500."

Release date: October 15, 2013.

Source: http://bwf-game.com/en/news/item/82-...unleashed.html.

Last edited by clever_bug; 10-09-2013 at 09:34 PM..
Old 10-08-2013, 11:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Ed "big daddy " Roth would be proud, is there single & multiplayer modes? Any IAP ? When's the release date?

Last edited by WCFields; 10-08-2013 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: The usual
Old 10-08-2013, 03:34 PM

Looks super badass.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
Ed "big daddy " Roth would be proud, is there single & multiplayer modes? Any IAP ? When's the release date?
- There are both single & multiplayer modes.
- It is a free-to-play title, which means there are some iAPs.
- Release date: October 15, 2013.

(Source: http://bwf-game.com/en/partners-affi...duct-line.html).

Quote:
PRESS RELEASE: BLACK WING FOUNDATION AND TURN ME UP GAMES™ ANNOUNCES MONSTER 500™, A FREAKISHLY FUN KART-STYLE RACING GAME IN CONNECTION WITH THE MONSTER 500™ PRODUCT LINE DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED BY CREATA® IN COLLABORATION WITH TOYS"R"US®, SET TO UNLEASH EXCLUSIVELY AT TOYS"R"US® STORES NATIONWIDE AND ONLINE ON OCTOBER 15TH.

North Hollywood, California – Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
October 8th, 2013

Black Wing Foundation & Turn Me Up Games™ let the smoke clear on Monster 500™, a kart-style racing game powered by Unreal Engine 3 and set for release on iOS and Android mobile devices. Developed in collaboration with the brand and IP owners, Creata®, Monster 500™ is a direct tie-in to the toys and playsets sold exclusively at Toys"R"Us®. Players can enter codes found on trading cards in each Monster 500™ product to unlock a mystery “Blind-Box” containing new vehicles or other bonuses in the game. Players can collect ‘em all and mash their way through all 6 Monster worlds and 24 twisted tracks in pursuit of the Monster 500 Cup or even battle their friends in multiplayer mayhem.

Monster 500™ is free to download and will be available on both the App Store and Google Play on October 15th.

For More Information:

Monster 500 Trailer

Monster 500 Product Page

Official Website - www.Monster500.com

About Turn Me Up Games™, Inc.

Based out of North Hollywood, California, Turn Me Up Games™ is an independent production studio comprised of entertainment industry veterans with years of experience producing immersive original and licensed titles for consoles, PC, and iOS and Android mobile devices. Founded in 2011, the studio was established with the express goal of cultivating compelling new properties and delivering creative extensions of existing IPs across multiple platforms. All that aside, we aim to shake things up.

For additional information please contact shout@turnmeupgames.com

About Black Wing Foundation

Black Wing Foundation (BWF) is an independent game development studio located in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. BWF specializes in large-scale game development with a primary focus on mobile and digital distribution. The company’s aim is to deliver rich interactive experiences with extensive narration and intuitive gameplay.

For additional information please visit www.bwf-game.com or contact info@bwf-games.com

About Creata

Creata is an insights driven agency working to bring brands and consumers together through play. Play is a universal truth and a connector of people. Our goal is to Inspire and provoke ideas that capture the value of play. Creata is known as a global premiums, promotions, product, and digital agency. This year we are celebrating the 40th anniversary of the founding of our company.

About IGS

IGS consists of a team of Business Development professionals specializing in the interactive entertainment industry and trans-media opportunities. With track records in licensing, publishing, third party publishing deals as well as original IP, IGS provides wide ranging services to both the publishing and development side of the business. IGS has offices in London, UK and Los Angeles, USA. For more information please send an email to info@indiegameservices.com or visit our website at www.indiegameservices.com

Epic, Epic Games, Gears of War, Infinity Blade, Unreal, Unreal Engine, UE3, UE4, Unreal Lightmass and Unreal Tournament are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Last edited by clever_bug; 10-09-2013 at 09:48 PM..