★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "This is a brilliant game that creates an atmosphere of exploration, whilst giving you a fantastic strategy fix" -
DevelopersAccomplice.co.uk

"Easily one of the most original and successfully experimental games Ive lately encountered on the App Store. Its an excellent fusion of tactical gaming and puzzle mechanics into one cohesive, easy to grasp and yet incredibly deep whole, thats nicely accompanied by a decent sci-fi story and all sorts of options. Highly recommended!" - Gnome & DigitalCombatSoldiers.com

Todays Best App by AppAdvice.com, Oct 8th 2013.

"Superlumina is a puzzle-strategy game. Of the really addicting kind." - TheGamingGround.com

Use your tactical skills to outwit the aliens attacking your crew in this easy-to-learn, hard-to-master strategy game. Climb the leaderboards, challenge your friends and earn bragging rights!

Rule the battlefield by forming offensive and defensive formations, and increase the might of your army by creating combos and chain reactions. Decipher your opponents strategies, uncover their weaknesses and use this knowledge to your advantage as you fight your way out of a war-ridden part of the universe.

Superlumina - First Contact is the first meeting with a vast sci-fi universe which holds the key to some of Earths greatest mysteries!

Sanuku's comments:

SuperluminaVS: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/superluminavs/id657453819

10-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes in Sci Fi?

Im in. But i need my friggin internet connection back up. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-08-2013, 02:48 PM
This is much different than I expected, kind of a match 3 turn based attack game.
10-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
This is much different than I expected, kind of a match 3 turn based attack game.
I take it you havent played Might ang Magic Clash of Heroes?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I take it you havent played Might ang Magic Clash of Heroes?
Nope, kinda thought this game was going to be a little different, but will have to figure this out. Got through the tutorial, but maybe i gotta try that again.
10-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Personally, i think this game is another clone from Battleship style game. Bad screenshot maybe but maybe give a try after watched trailer
10-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes in Sci Fi?
Im in. But i need my friggin internet connection back up. O_o
Have you played? I liked might and magic greatly, single player that is. Is this a clone with a diff background?
10-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Max_ View Post
Personally, i think this game is another clone from Battleship style game. Bad screenshot maybe but maybe give a try after watched trailer
This is definitely not a battleship type game. Hard to explain, but a match 3 turn based fighting game.
10-08-2013, 09:49 PM
I've played this kind before. But it looks a great turn base game.

Pine Entertainment
10-09-2013, 04:43 AM
Game Impressions

One of those Games where you literally get smashed each time by the A.I if you don`t learn the Rules