★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ATTENTION, Do you have enough brain to clean the mansion?

In Ziggys game, you have to clean all dirts from levels before being knocked out by the monsters.

Surely the cleanest puzzle-style game out there. Great cartoon graphics, cool music.

Watch out for upcoming worlds and levels.

FEATURES:

Many monsters

Many powers up

4 differents worlds

120 levels

Game Center

HOW TO PLAY?

Swipe Ziggy to move and clean the mansions dirts
Tap Ziggys body to reverse moves
Tap and swipe monsters
Collect powers up
Use your brain to finish levels.

Ogger's comments:
NEW puzzle game for iPhone and iPodTouch

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/ziggy-in-messy-mansion/id675624172?mt=8

ATTENTION, Do you have enough brain to clean the mansion?

In Ziggy’s game, you have to clean all dirts from levels before being knocked out by the monsters.

Surely the cleanest puzzle-style game out there. Great cartoon graphics, cool music.

Watch out for upcoming worlds and levels.

FEATURES:

Many monsters

Many powers up

4 differents worlds

120 levels

Game Center

HOW TO PLAY?

Swipe Ziggy to move and clean the mansion’s dirts
Tap Ziggy’s body to reverse moves
Tap and swipe monsters
Collect powers up
Use your brain to finish levels.

10-11-2013, 07:03 AM
So I just fired this up (the art is adorable, and I'm a sucker for cute/whimsical...), and the screenshots don't truly capture much of the game's charm.

The art is, as I thought, simply lovely, the music and sounds are fitting and well done, and the gameplay...

"Ziggy in Messy Mansion" utilizes a line-drawing technique for movement/puzzle solving, and does a great job of "teaching" you how to play the game as you go. The early levels are deceptively simple, but as you can see from the screenshots, you will most definitely be "using your brain" to solve later puzzles.

Other mechanics used by the player include taps for squishing "peskier" dirt monsters, and there are power-ups available. Because the presence of power-ups always raises the question, NO, I did not see any IAPs, nor a store. This game appears to be a "Premium" premium game.

Playing on an iPhone 4, the control responsiveness was perfect. My "Ziggys" went where I wanted them to go, when I wanted them to go there. Every attempt to squish a monster was met by a thoroughly squished monster. No complaints.

If I had any niggles, I would wish to have a clearer understanding of why I'm getting stars, and as always with me, the timer part is an issue. It might already be present (I could have missed it.), but I would love to see a "casual" mode for the older brains like mine...

tl;dr: If you like line-drawing games, puzzlers, and well-done art (it really is beautiful), I'd check this out!

DBC

I could never give up.

10-11-2013, 08:33 AM

You should consider doing a video showing a bit of gameplay/introducing the game.
10-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Great looking line drawing game. It's a cover all the tiles without crossing any twice or missing any setup. One of the best looking ones I've seen by far. Quite a few levels with simple to play but hard to master style. Well worth .99.
10-14-2013, 05:48 AM
Good, purchased this game!

Pine Entertainment
10-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Quite good to play, easy puzzle.
10-14-2013, 08:14 PM
Does this offer anything new in terms of gameplay mechanics that hasn't been done before in this genre? I've played this exact type of 'puzzler' many times before. Drag to cover all the pertinent areas while avoiding barriers/monsters, etc. Usually the only thing different is the graphic style/skin. Think I'll wait for a video or maybe a review.
10-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Hello everybody,

You can check a video showing the gameplay of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQ_0SnkhrM
10-15-2013, 11:53 AM
10-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Game Impressions

Managed to get a code and I must concur with impressions left earlier. The game is a fun line drawing game with the goal to suck up the trash, sounds simple, it is... for the first few levels, then the brain needs to get involved, lol.

The game is polished, graphically, nice animations with responsive touch. Ziggy, has personality, even for a vacuum, lol. The sound is excellent and fits the game.

The goal is simple, clean the floor whilst avoiding obstacles, with the minimum amount of moves to achieve a 3-star rating. Stars are used to unlock later levels, also, no IAP!

Highly recommended for puzzle fans, especially line drawing enthusiast, lol. $.99 and universal support, and NO IAP!