App description: The Random Heroes crew is back for more fun!

Random Runners is a spin on the Random Heroes game in runner fashion! Play as a misfit group of heroes on their run-and-gun adventure taking on the most cliché bad guys ever, zombies!

Choose your character, choose your weapon, and give 'em hell! Featuring both level based and endless gameplay mode, you can compete for high scores on the global leaderboards.

Features
-------
- 45 Levels
- 3 Worlds
- Endless mode
- 26 Characters (with unique stats)
- 11 Weapons
- Widescreen support
- Leaderboards
- Achievements

Sanuku's comments:
´
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 35.6 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

The Random Heroes crew is back for more fun!

Random Runners is a spin on the Random Heroes game in runner fashion! Play as a misfit group of heroes on their run-and-gun adventure taking on the most cliché bad guys ever, zombies!

Choose your character, choose your weapon, and give 'em hell! Featuring both level based and endless gameplay mode, you can compete for high scores on the global leaderboards.

Features
-------
- 45 Levels
- 3 Worlds
- Endless mode
- 26 Characters (with unique stats)
- 11 Weapons
- Widescreen support
- Leaderboards
- Achievements
iPhone Screenshots

10-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Didnt know this was gonna be out today, so from a somewhat boring looking week, this week seems to look strong with a few surprises.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-09-2013, 07:18 AM
I have to admit that although I find most runners blah, this actually might be fun. As long as the controls are nailed.
10-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gamer Dude View Post
I have to admit that although I find most runners blah, this actually might be fun. As long as the controls are nailed.
I don't think I've played a Ravenous-developed game that didn't have perfect controls. The League of Evil series are still the poster-child for making platformer controls work well on touch screens.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Inpression with first look, waiting for the trailer game.
10-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Oh boy after watching Sanuku's vid, looks like another must buy. I love the placement of the stars and gems making it so you'll have to play levels over to get more gems and 3 star a lvl.
10-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Random Heroes is boring as hell, but Random Heroes 2 I liked, altough it's pretty repetitive. Random Runners looks fun!

Last edited by Pipipitchu; 10-09-2013 at 08:47 AM.
10-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Watching sanuku's video ensures my auto-buy... 1 hour!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Watching sanuku's video ensures my auto-buy... 1 hour!
13 hours for me I'm definitly getting this and the Foursaken monster game. Dear lord where are you? Not in North America or UK for sure.

Oh and the kitty cat dress up game looks pretty killer also :0

Last edited by The Gamer Dude; 10-09-2013 at 09:14 AM.