★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: QuitIt -- Design a Poker Challenge Results Voting!!

View Poll Results: Which Poker is the Most Poketastic?
Cow Brander (Moolicious) 12 25.00%
Plunger, clean (Suctastic ... hmmm ... supposed to be the clean version) 5 10.42%
Big Lollipop (Mmmm sweet) 4 8.33%
Zombie Hand (Braaaaiiinnnnyyy goodness) 10 20.83%
Tazer (Zapalicous) 17 35.42%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll
07-31-2009, 11:29 AM
QuitIt -- Design a Poker Challenge Results Voting!!

Everyone,

I want to thank all those that served up a large portion of audience participation by playing along with the Design a Poker Challenge. We ended up with around 77 suggestions! We have narrowed down those suggestions into 5. If you donít see something you wanted, please do cry like Lumpy would. He wants you to know that we haven't forgotten what you said.

We chose the candidates based on frequency, whether we thought it would look good, and if we thought we could make it for the next update. For example, the toy grabber was something we brainstormed and really liked, but we would need to prototype it and experiment so we sidelined it for future releases. So anything that has been suggested will probably show up in some form later on !

Lumpy asks that you vote for the poker you want to see in the next update! He also asks that you keep on poking and help to spread the word so he can be the first true intergalactic star!

We'll reveal the winning the poker on Monday!

Thanks again for your support!

Ben

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!
07-31-2009, 11:42 AM
WootWoot. Vote for tazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
A Tazer gun...

07-31-2009, 11:56 AM
SSSSSSSSS...

Branding Iron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Well see who wins! Tazers got the advantage :P, I just wanna see Lumpy get ZAPED.
07-31-2009, 11:58 AM
braaaaaiiiiins...zombie hand

definitely!
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
WootWoot. Vote for tazer
Lumpy's a bit afraid of that thing ... but he says "bring it on".

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
SSSSSSSSS...

Branding Iron!
I can smell the sizzle already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
Well see who wins! Tazers got the advantage :P, I just wanna see Lumpy get ZAPED.
Hey, what happened to the branding iron loyalty? I think we have you listed as a cow brander person (amongst your other great suggestions)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
braaaaaiiiiins...zombie hand

definitely!
Hmm, the hand could mebbe even be holding brains ... or mebbe too graphic?

Is it bad if i cast my own vote?

07-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileben View Post
Lumpy's a bit afraid of that thing ... but he says "bring it on".

I can smell the sizzle already!

Hey, what happened to the branding iron loyalty? I think we have you listed as a cow brander person (amongst your other great suggestions)!

Hmm, the hand could mebbe even be holding brains ... or mebbe too graphic?

Is it bad if i cast my own vote?
haha yeah Im the first one who suggested it, their both great, but I dont know, it wont be fair if I vote for myself now would it?
07-31-2009, 01:44 PM
Cow Brander

if cow brander wins you should add a bucket to wet him first then well see what happens

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
07-31-2009, 01:54 PM
i was envisioning with the zombie hand that it would poke and you'd hear groans and other zombie noises, but when you poked lumpy's head, the hand would instead be placed on his head as if assessing lumpy's brains and you'd hear "braaaaaiiiiins"

like this:
07-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
haha yeah Im the first one who suggested it, their both great, but I dont know, it wont be fair if I vote for myself now would it?
You are quite the gentleman. Being the gentleman you are, if you haven't voted, perhaps you can help out Lumpy. Lumpy is concerned about the plunger. "Plungers are essential tools in everyday life. Without plungers we'd all be knee deep in it." he said through his translator.

Lumpy would like to bring to everyone this Public Service Announcement. The plunger bails you out in life. Now bail out the plunger. Vote plunger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
Cow Brander

if cow brander wins you should add a bucket to wet him first then well see what happens
Wow. Dumping water on someone is always classic. But that may be a tough thing to pull off. But let me ponder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
i was envisioning with the zombie hand that it would poke and you'd hear groans and other zombie noises, but when you poked lumpy's head, the hand would instead be placed on his head as if assessing lumpy's brains and you'd hear "braaaaaiiiiins"

like this:
Hahahaha. You're one tough customer DG. You want the zombie hand to fondle Lumpy's head? Lumpy may not be down with that. But we'll ask. That actually could be a bit difficult because of how the animation as well as the Pokemaster 50000 code works.