★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kris Gellci
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: You have 60 seconds to rack up as many points as possible in this fun, addicting, tile busting game. It's your choice to go for speed and tap as many tiles as you can or strategically destroy tiles to create massive combinations and rake in the points.

The controls of the game are simple, just tap a tile of any color that borders at least one other tile of the same color. The 60 second game mode makes it easy to play anywhere at anytime.

Show your friends your tile tapping skills when you post your high score to the leader boards.

Choose from different color themes, more will be coming soon. More content including game modes, achievements, iPad support, and more themes are coming soon!

iamthekris's comments:
Hey Touch Arcade

I just released my first attempt at a game to the App Store. The game is a fun and quick puzzle game where... the title pretty much says it, you tap on tiles. It is a 6x6 board of tiles. Each tile can be one of 5 colors. You must tap on tiles which are next to at least one other tile of the same color. The higher the combo that you get, the higher the score, exponentially (fast paced strategy). Did I mention that you only have 60 seconds per round?

I would appreciate any feedback that anyone has to offer, I will be coming out with more updates and additions in the coming weeks which will include two more game modes, achievements, and ... more themes!

10-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Downloading and they i will give you my personal review.

Btw, this have ads? I hate free games that have ads then you need to pay to get rid off.

Follow my Twitter | Gamecenter ID: ~vava18

10-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValtermcPires View Post
Downloading and they i will give you my personal review.

Btw, this have ads? I hate free games that have ads then you need to pay to get rid off.
No ads and no in app purchase, just free, thanks for taking the time to check it out.
10-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Kudos for a completely free game! That's awesome. I've played this quite a bit throughout the day, it's really fun. Reminds me of Dots in the pick-up and play kind of way. Nice work!
10-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedickman View Post
Kudos for a completely free game! That's awesome. I've played this quite a bit throughout the day, it's really fun. Reminds me of Dots in the pick-up and play kind of way. Nice work!
Thanks, I am working on an update and will be releasing that soon.
10-10-2013, 11:03 AM
I like to have a couple of games like this on my iPad for quick play at times when I can't lose myself totally in a game, this one seems perfect for that, I've dloaded and like it for the simplicity and easy gameplay. Well done and thanks for the freebie.
10-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Looks fun, downloading and play.
10-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Seems to be worth a try then, thanks!
10-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Congratulations, iamthekris! I'll play your game and try to send feedback ASAP.

Pine Entertainment
10-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Great game! This is one of my favorite types of "quickie" game and you've done a wonderful job with the graphics. I love the themes. This one is going to stay on my devices. Keep up the good work and thanks for making it free!