10-09-2013, 06:24 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
Join Date: Jun 2009
Ring Run Circus - (by Kalio Ltda.) [Universal]
NZ Release info :
The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 85.1 MB.
Price in NZ is $5.29 which should translate to USD $3.99
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Play in a dream world of connected circus rings, perform as three star acrobats and solve more than 50 tricky, skill-based puzzles in the world’s first RING-FORMER.
Soar and float through levels as the speedy and elegant Nina. Slap those who get in your way with proud Ned or play as Grandpa Nelson to change the order of things.
Ring Run Circus is a ring-former: a platformer set on rings. Master each character and use them together to solve tricky puzzles.
- SKILL MEETS PUZZLES: Master the characters while traveling in the circus train through forests, volcanos, frozen mountains and down by the sea through 50-plus puzzling levels.
- THREE FUN ACROBATS: Play with Nina, Ned and Nelson, who each possess unique abilities, which combined with your wits, make them the stars of the show.
- TOUCH SCREEN MECHANICS: Use just two thumbs to control the acrobats, dodge obstacles, change rings, jump and slap but don’t expect it to be easy to win.
- A RING-FORMER: Keep moving as the platforms are rings where it’s too fast to stop, too risky to turn around and your only option is to keep moving and let the show go on.
- CIRCUS STARS: Watch out for elephants, lions, magicians, monkeys, motor-bike riders, strongmen and more, all under one big tent.
- VINTAGE ART AND SOUND: Enjoy four new songs while being charmed throughout the game’s new and magical dream world.
- SHOW YOUR SKILL: Rewards abound with more than 15 achievements and leaderboards to highlight your perfect scores to friends.
"A charming puzzle-platformer set in a three (hundred) ring circus." Jillian Werner, GameZebo
"It's time for Ring Run Circus, the world's first 'ringformer'" Jon Jordan, Pocket Gamer
"It's fun, clever and accessible" Justin Davis, IGN
"Best of the Mobile Speed Pitch at GDC" - Andrew Podolsky, Slide To Play
Last edited by Sanuku; 10-09-2013 at 08:16 PM..