★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "This is one truly meaty adventure that you won't need to worry about finishing too quickly."
- iFanzine.com

Cavorite : Princess of the Moon continues the original and genre-crossing adventure game series, appealing to fans of puzzlers and platformers alike.

Dr. Cavor is back! Or has he ever left? Upon fueling his space vessel and preparing for the long journey home, Dr. Cavor hears a cry for help from deep within the moon's nefarious core! This time he sets out to rescue the other captives and destroy the Selenite subsurface empire once and for all. Will genius finally triumph? Or will the long duration away from Earth result in moon madness?

+ 63 mind-bending levels
+ 3 unique worlds and boss battles
+ 100 Game Center achievements
+ Universal iPad/iPhone support
+ Retro 16-bit era graphics

Bronxsta's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
We've introduced a lot of new things into the Cavorite universe, including the ability to fill or drain water, cavorite-washing gas, quicksand, jetpacking selenites, and more. There are now three collectibles in the game, translating into over 130 Game Center. achievements. And the story panels have been updated to use HD cartoon art of the same style as DrCavor.com.
Quote:
The first world in Cavorite 3 involves filling / draining rooms of poisonous water. The second world involves surviving the a dangerous environment full of crystals, geysers, and dangerous machines. The third world features lava, hot tiles, gas that will wash your anti-gravity spray off crates, and spring jumps.
10-10-2013, 12:17 AM
This Week is madness.

10-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
This Week is madness.
Yup, pretty good week. Lots of good games.

What are the controls in this game?
10-10-2013, 01:05 AM
I'm gonna get this anyway! Wow, tons of good games this week!
10-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Any impressions?
10-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post

Just tried with iCade and it really does work a treat, sir.
10-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Just tried with iCade and it really does work a treat, sir.
Thanks kind sir, will give it a go with my icade later tonight! Didn't even realize it had it.
10-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post

Wait... you havent played Cavorite 1 and 2? Get to it!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wait... you havent played Cavorite 1 and 2? Get to it!
Never did, this one haven't played it yet, my ipad has been crashing alot after ios 7, so with all the downloading last night, my ipad is spending more time rebooting than me playing. So sad cause this is one of the best weeks in a very long time.
10-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Pleased to share that this game got a small highlight from Apple this afternoon.