App description: After receiving top honors at Indiecade and IGF, the legendary Nintendo DS game is back for mobile and better than ever!

Puzzle your way through each room and lead the curious Anne to find the secret at the center of a toymaker's beautiful but mysterious mansion! Magic is around every corner, and she can't escape without your help!

* This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.

* You can play The Mansion in English, German, French, , , or .

* Compatible with: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (5th Gen), iPad 2, Retina iPad, New iPad, iPad Mini
(iOS 4.3 or higher required)

* This game is singleplayer only. If you wish to delete or reinstall, you can use the Com2us Hub data backup/restoration services in Options to save your data.

FEATURES

Follow Anne on her adventure to find the truth and escape!

- Unearth the secret hidden at the center of the mansion and escape by solving each unsolvable puzzle!

- Every room is a new puzzle and a new story!

Uncover the many secrets of the Toymaker's mansion!

- Explore rooms like a storybook and lose yourself in the magic and mystery!

- From the beautiful art and music to the Toymaker's secrets, every detail of Rooms was painstakingly created to be a thrilling tale from start to finish!

Play with Friends!

- Think you can solve the puzzles faster? Compete with friends for the top score on each puzzle!

- Items and tricks can increase your scores!

Connect with Com2uS!

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/Com2uS

Like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/Com2uS

For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!
10-10-2013, 06:26 PM
This was Rooms The Main Building? (DS and iOS) I guess it is free so gonna give it a whirl. I wonder if it is game unlock or some silly timer thing

10-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
This was Rooms The Main Building? (DS and iOS) I guess it is free so gonna give it a whirl. I wonder if it is game unlock or some silly timer thing
I'm sure it's full of IAPs, but it looks cool and it's free, so I'll give it a shot.
10-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Has recharging keys. Poo - wish it was an unlock
10-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Has recharging keys. Poo - wish it was an unlock
There is such things as recharging keys now?!

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, Minigore 2, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
10-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
It's Com2Us. They monetize EVERYTHING.

To be honest, when i saw the screenshos, i wanted to download this. But it's Com2Us, which never had one game (NOT ONE) that I played and didnt hit a paywall.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It's Com2Us. They monetize EVERYTHING.

To be honest, when i saw the screenshos, i wanted to download this. But it's Com2Us, which never had one game (NOT ONE) that I played and didnt hit a paywall.
Thanx for the info, oh well that's a pity, it looks sweet!
10-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Yes. You can only play and unlock a door if you have enough keys. Run out and wait or buy them. I would like to think that its a strategy/puzzle game so that as long as you are clever enough to complete the levels you can continue. But then I remember its a free to play and realize there is bound to be a level I get to that I will have to pay.

For now I will see how far I can get. I was going to suggest to those of you that like the look of this to try Rooms The Main Building which was out on DS and iOS a few years ago to go and download that but it seems it was pulled :/