★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Critter Defense 1.1 -- TD, now w/ Facebook Connect

07-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Send a message via AIM to chasing
Critter Defense 1.1 -- TD, now w/ Facebook Connect

Hey --

Critter Defense 1.1 is out! Same game, now with better friending -- via Facebook Connect. Share your scores, see high score lists with only your friends, etc.

We've got five stars in the App Store at the moment -- thanks for the reviews!

Learn more:

http://m.oji.to

-----

Description:

Critters are on the march! Choose from an arsenal of towers and build your defenses to stop their merciless onslaught.

This gorgeous and innovative tower defense game breaks free from the grid and brings players to whole new level of tactical (and tactile) nuance. It's part action game, part puzzle game, and part strategy game. Featuring:

Deadly Enemies Critters come in a variety of menacing breeds, including some that heal themselves and some that fire back!

Deadlier Towers Poison! Blast! Mud! Flame! Each tower has its own unique and destructive effects on the Critter hordes.

See the Worlds Play across twelve levels in three worlds: Grasslands, Seashore, and Metropolis.

Choose Your Challenge Once you've beaten a level, perfect it! Once you've perfected it, go for the high score! And with so many tower combinations available, the gameplay will last as long as you want.

Social Networking Trade strategies and tips with other players on the in-game discussion board and see how you match up against friends or strangers on the dynamic leaderboards.

Critter Defense brings strategic depth that challenges your reflexes and your brain. Check it out!

07-31-2009, 01:52 PM
That's a cute looking TD game.

Games, games, games..
GameCenter ID: GkCHN
Add me! :]

07-31-2009, 02:48 PM
This looks really polished
07-31-2009, 02:51 PM
ugh i was gonna wait for a sale in the future but this game looks so good, i think i have to buy it now
07-31-2009, 03:03 PM
here's a review I wrote up in the TA review section...this is definitely a fun, entertaining, and very cute tower defense game

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=20265
07-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Cute. But is it worth three dollars?

Rubicon on IAP:
Quote:
Almost all iOS spenders don't mind - they're not all tightwads like the tiny but very vocal minority who seem to get off on bitching about nearly free prices permanently.
07-31-2009, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
here's a review I wrote up in the TA review section...this is definitely a fun, entertaining, and very cute tower defense game

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=20265
your review made me decide to holdback
07-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCRX View Post
Cute. But is it worth three dollars?
read devils review then see what you think, for me not really
07-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
read devils review then see what you think, for me not really
I'm happy with geodefense. Better graphics, effects, and it's two dollars cheaper.

I'd this if I had a child or younger sibling that I needed to entertain.

Rubicon on IAP:
Quote:
Almost all iOS spenders don't mind - they're not all tightwads like the tiny but very vocal minority who seem to get off on bitching about nearly free prices permanently.
07-31-2009, 03:12 PM
please for the love of god, please tell me when I exit out of the game when I come back my progress is not saved. I have waited on posting a review because this is a major negative, that I would have to put in my review, I am hoping this has been fixed in the newest version.....

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

Last edited by jchampl; 07-31-2009 at 03:15 PM.