★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Level 22 by Noego -> $1.99

10-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Level 22 by Noego -> $1.99

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-11-2013, 11:34 AM
I'm so mad. I bought this game a week ago only to find out that it crashes during loading on my 3GS.
It wasn't clear whether this would run on my 3GS or not.

10-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillzhereish View Post
I'm so mad. I bought this game a week ago only to find out that it crashes during loading on my 3GS.
It wasn't clear whether this would run on my 3GS or not.
Take a look at the first sentence of the app description.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-11-2013, 12:53 PM
This game looks cosy. I'll give it a try! Some people are dumb, they don't read the description, then complain later it don't work lol. Bet these people make many micro-transactions in game too, without realising
10-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Had this on my to get list and was going to get it this week if it was slow. But even though I spent enough already, I'm going to go for it now.
10-11-2013, 01:00 PM
This is probably the best stealth game on iOS right now. Sad to see this price drop, but i hope they get more sales off it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This is probably the best stealth game on iOS right now. Sad to see this price drop, but i hope they get more sales off it.
I totally missed this when it debuted, even though it was on my wishlist, and it only showed up on my radar due to the price drop. Insta-buy!! So there's one sale.
10-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Take a look at the first sentence of the app description.
Yes, it seems silly now, but when I'm about to buy a game, I always check the requirements given by Apple, in this case :
"Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5."
The godforsaken 3GS qualifies, right? But this has been a recurrent problem for a few months. Now why don't they say "Compatible with iPhone 4, etc." so then people like me don't have any problem NOT to be ripped off?
10-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillzhereish View Post
Yes, it seems silly now, but when I'm about to buy a game, I always check the requirements given by Apple, in this case :
"Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5."
The godforsaken 3GS qualifies, right? But this has been a recurrent problem for a few months. Now why don't they say "Compatible with iPhone 4, etc." so then people like me don't have any problem NOT to be ripped off?
I don't know why Apple won't let developers exclude models that don't work. They have some weird rules. They can do things like not allow you to d/l to a device without a digital compass, though. That eliminates the ability to direct d/l to a touch 5th gen and possibly other devices. Until apple fixes their screwy system I suggest reading at least the first few lines of a description. Most developers put requirements that cannot be listed in the first few lines.

I'd also like to suggest this game to anyone with a device that can play it and an interest in stealth games.