★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Legacy Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 85.0 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Race with Tarzan, the original jungle king, in this thrilling Endless Runner! Swing on vines, jump over perilous pitfalls, dodge wild animals, and collect power-ups. Play as Tarzan, Jane, Cheeta, and more as you dash through dense jungles, treetops, and the savannah of Africa! Can you go the distance?

Challenge your friends to see who can last the longest in the treacherous African jungles! Play for FREE on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!

*** Features! ***

- RUN through the untamed African jungles with the original superhero, Tarzan of the Apes!
- SWING through the treetops and over beautiful, but treacherous waterfalls!
- COLLECT fruit, trophies, power-ups, and upgrades!
- DODGE fallen debris, lumbering elephants, bounding gazelles, dangling snakes, and more!
- CONNECT with friends on Facebook to share scores and achievements!

----We're happy to help!----

Having trouble with our games in any way? Please feel free to email us at mobile@legacygames.com.

Please note: game may experience issues on any device below an iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and iPod Touch 5th Gen.
Tarzan and all characters Edgar Rice Burroughs Inc. All rights reserved.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
CA Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. Size of the app is 92.0 MB.

Price in CA is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

The original jungle king has joined the popular Endless Runner genre! Race through the jungle with Tarzan, Jane and friends. Swing on vines, jump over perilous pitfalls, dodge wild animals, and gather fruit as you navigate the dense jungles, treetops, and savannah of Africa!

Connect with friends and see who can last the longest in the treacherous African jungles! Play for FREE on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!

*** Features! ***

- RUN through the untamed African jungles with the original superhero, Tarzan of the Apes!
- SWING through the treetops and over beautiful, but treacherous waterfalls!
- COLLECT fruit, trophies, power-ups, and upgrades!
- DODGE fallen debris, lumbering elephants, bounding gazelles, dangling snakes, and more!
- CONNECT with friends on Facebook to share scores and achievements!

Tarzan and all characters Edgar Rice Burroughs Inc. All rights reserved.
iPhone Screenshots

10-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Aha...
10-12-2013, 02:16 AM
From the screenshots it looks a bit like a cheap copy of Temple Run.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
From the screenshots it looks a bit like a cheap copy of Temple Run.
It's actually an Agent Dash clone.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
yep I was judging from the screenshots because I couldn't watch the video. But I agree with you. It looks actually solid and it's free so I'll give it a try when it's out worldwide.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Is that blonde Jane? Thought she had brown hair.
10-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
yep I was judging from the screenshots because I couldn't watch the video. But I agree with you. It looks actually solid and it's free so I'll give it a try when it's out worldwide.
Same here. Tons of good releases lately so i dont have to rush and open the ol CA account. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
So we've gotten to the "clone of a clone" stage of iOS gaming... lol

DBC

I give up.
10-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
So we've gotten to the "clone of a clone" stage of iOS gaming... lol

DBC
LOL... where were you? The iOS market's been like that for a while now