App description: Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villian!

This great RPG has magic, dungeons, pizza, and jokes galore. If you ever enjoyed "Final Fantasy", "Chrono Trigger", "Secret of Mana", or "Dungeons & Dragons", you're gonna love this game!

DoAnDe features NO in-app purchases (IAP) - you get the entire game for one price!

* 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
* Turn-based, easy-to-learn combat
* Change your party order to apply special bonuses
* 100 levels of experience
* More than 200 special powers and spells
* More than 300 enemies
* More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
* More than 700 locations,
* More than 10,000 lines of dialog
10-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchArcade Bot View Post

Ha, this sounds good. Love those settings and indie RPGs.

*finger hovers over buy button*

*drops finger*

Those abilites sound hilarious!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-12-2013 at 08:19 AM.

10-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Looks fantastic... I'll go get dinner then i'll buy when i get back

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-12-2013, 09:12 AM
This appears to be an established RPG too... It's available on Amazon and Desura, and was in one of those Indiegala bundles once too.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-12-2013, 09:17 AM
The game seems smooth so far and worth $0.99 but there is an odd interface where you have to swipe on the right side of the screen in one of the cardinal directions to access certain menus that takes some getting use to. I'm always glad to see a port even if they depend on simulated keyboard strokes.
10-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
The game seems smooth so far and worth $0.99 but there is an odd interface where you have to swipe on the right side of the screen in one of the cardinal directions to access certain menus that takes some getting use to. I'm always glad to see a port even if they depend on simulated keyboard strokes.
I agree that the menu controls are a little awkward, but, man, this game has a ton of personality, and unlike some of the jokey, self-aware RPGs we have seen recently, the mechanics are interesting and sound. The game is also an old-school visual treat. An excellent find so far.
10-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Looks really good and it is super cheap and has a small file size. All in, I love old school RPG's, their my third parent.
10-12-2013, 10:18 AM
I have this on Windows Phone, it's been out for a little while over there, and it is literally the best game on WP.
10-12-2013, 10:18 AM
I should note that on an iPhone 5/iOS 7 I'm running into a consistent crash at the first boss fight, right when you kill the dragon. Not sure if the crash happens in other devices, but folks may want to hold off till the game is updated.
10-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Looks like a cool little indie rpg

Worth a. Download I guess