★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Year 2080, and Earth's in need of new energy resources.

It's up to you, Jet, to fly off and explore new planets to find and collect those precious energy crystals. Take control of Jet in this 3rd person view game, and collect all crystals located on the planet, but beware of those mean space spiders, get too close, and they will hunt you down!

Explore beautiful environments, lighting and music in this action, fun filled game, brought to you by UltraLineSoftware!

lpendle's comments:
Jet Runner Adventures is now available on the iPhone App Store!

You can grab it here: Jet Runner Adventures

Jet Runner Adventures is a game based on our original character "Jet" in our second endless platform game "Jet Runner". This time Jet gets to explore new worlds, in search of those energy crystals. The scenes are beautiful, and the gameplay features an amount of time to search and grab all those crystals, while avoiding melee attacks from the planets worm creatures (special thanks to the folks at Flying Teapot for the enemy model).

Thanks for your support!

-UltraLineSoftware
10-13-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm surprised there's no posts about this. Looks pretty cool. I'm not near wifi now but will be checking this out soon. Any impressions?

10-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Hi rich_952000

Quote:
Any impressions?
We are at a little over 1400, hopefully pushing more soon since the game's revision was recently was approved.

We are just doing our best as a two man indie team to make it big in the mobile gaming world

Thanks for the kind words.

Larry / Miguel
UltraLineSoftware
10-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Downloading right now. Hope to leave some impressions as soon as possible!
10-13-2013, 08:54 PM
There's no way to end game from the pause menu?
10-13-2013, 09:09 PM
Quote:
There's no way to end game from the pause menu?
Hi Connector, currently no, the game is seamless, but I'll definitely add a revision for a popup from Pause, to go back to menu or continue.

Thanks again everyone for your support.

Larry
10-13-2013, 09:20 PM
Pretty fun game. Runs and plays great on my 4s and levels look great. Have to watch out for those nasty alien spiders. Looking forward to more from Jet