★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Poppet Dash: Tilt to Escape the Maze

10-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Poppet Dash: Tilt to Escape the Maze

Hi Touch Arcadians

We are 7dashes3dots and I posted a while back because we were starting out trying to build our very first game, a tilt-control escape the maze type of game. Here's the link to that thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ight=Cute+Epic

We're happy to say that we've recently submitted POPPET DASH and we look forward to everyone here's opinion, feedback and reviews

The gameplay is pretty simple, you begin at the entrance, you have to find the exit by tilting your character in the direction of travel. Escape before the time runs out!

Avoid Traps, and collect material for points. The faster you complete the more points you get and the higher your score.

It's a pretty casual game, and I hope you guys can give us your honest (but constructive ) feedback. However it has a slight difficulty curve, so honestly it's not the easiest game in the world.

It has 30 levels, but we intend to build lots more, and include more equipment that you can purchase to give you a variety of ways and means to complete the levels.

Over the next few days, I will post some of our screenshots and videos so that you can have a look at what've done so far, and once it's released on App Store (and Google Play too), I will put up the link.

Last edited by Yixman; 10-14-2013 at 09:15 PM.
10-14-2013, 09:19 PM
We're releasing on the 17th October

We did up a trailer so that people have a better idea of what we're building

Last edited by Yixman; 10-14-2013 at 09:24 PM.