• Publisher: Airballen
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Axle is an adventurer and a dreamer. His goal is to bring wealth to his poor village. He jumps and hops through dangerous valley, rapids and obstacles using all kinds of gears to his advantage along with his trusty sidekick axe in search of great treasures. Dangerous terrain and monsters awaits! Are you ready for an adventure?

Feature
Fast and easy control! Complete an adventure within half minute to a minute depends how good you really are.
Fascinating pixel style of art and midi game sound, nothing beats old school style.
2 scenarios, each with 9 challenges (more scenarios to come)

How to play
Run, jump, attack and strive for that treasure!
Gain strength, jumping power and earn that treasure!
Use the virtual control or the gyroscope control to begin your adventure.

Enjoy!

Airballen's comments:
Hi, everyone,

I've just released Axventure for iOS.

Axventure is a retro action side scroll game. This game isnt long, can be completed in 30mins, but guarantee you will have tones of fun and will make you wanna smash your phone (but really, dont smash your phone).

Enjoy!

*iPhone 3GS USERS: I'm sorry but Axventure is not supported on iPhone 3GS*

Gameplay

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Hmm, surprised this one hasn't been talked about?
Quite enjoyable, kinda short....only two worlds with nine levels in each, but it looks like more worlds will/could be added later?
Went back and three starred each level in world one after upgrading to the double jump character and grabbing some more hp.
Tight controls, with an option for tilt!
Really like the art, style, music........overall it's a nice little platformer!

10-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Why not universal?
10-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Why not universal?
I considered buying this earlier, but didnt coz it was iphone only without any ipad-native version.

It does look good though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I considered buying this earlier, but didnt coz it was iphone only without any ipad-native version.

It does look good though.
I just can't understand some developers...
10-15-2013, 09:36 PM
looks fun

is there some good replay value? I mean sure its just a buck but I def like games on my phone that I can play over and over again. you working on more levels? Regardless I love the look though of the game.
10-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Wait in US Store. Don't know when will it release in this store?

Pine Entertainment
10-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Considering...before it universal.
10-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Yes, more levels will come in the future(free, no IAP). And I'm working on the iPad version now, which will be available soon.
10-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Somehow missed this. For a dollar it seems fine even if i dont play it again after completing it

Looks good, downloading now