★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Neon Shadow (By Crescent Moon Games)

10-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Neon Shadow (By Crescent Moon Games)

Quote:
Description
Neon Shadow is a fast paced Cyber Punk FPS inspired by classic shooters. Suit up and grab your shotgun. Your mission: Save humanity from the dark mechanoids who have taken control of your space station and the rest of the galaxy!

- Old school first person shooter game-play.
- Single player campaign.
- Online multiplayer death-match mode.
- LAN multiplayer death-match.
- Cyber Punk soundtrack from Abducted by Sharks.
-
On tablets:
- 2 player split screen on one device: co-op campaign and death-match modes.

When playing with a controller: (i.e. OUYA or Android + controller setup)
- Support for multiple control layouts: South paw and legacy

On Android:
- Online multiplayer with Google Play Game Services
- Controller support for Moga Pro Mode B.
- Controller support for Game Stop Red Samurai

Be sure to vote for Neon Shadow on Steam Greenlight if you'd like to see it on PC!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=176173136

Follow @cm_games on Twitter for news and updates!

Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mes.neonshadow

Last edited by killercow; 10-15-2013 at 03:28 PM.
10-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Bought, bought, bought.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

10-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Interesting. I would guess this is Crescent Moon's first game that was published on Android before iOS. Might need to check this out.

If JoshCM is around, I'd love some more info on this. It says it's got a campaign, but screenshots look a lot like an arena shooter. Is the campaign sort of like MP with bots?

Last edited by awp69; 10-15-2013 at 03:38 PM.
10-15-2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Interesting. I would guess this is Crescent Moon's first game that was published on Android before iOS. Might need to check this out.

If JoshCM is around, I'd love some more info on this. It says it's got a campaign, but screenshots look a lot like an arena shooter. Is the campaign sort of like MP with bots?
I remember Tasty Poison talked about a Single Player campaign a la quake when it was posted on the upcoming iphone games thread. So i'm assuming it's level based and not simply an arena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Bought, bought, bought.
Ahah I knew you would see this

It has been pulled:
@Cm_Games
Sorry had to remove Neon Shadow from Google Play. Fixing something and it will be back on the store tomorrow. @Tasty_Poison

Last edited by killercow; 10-15-2013 at 04:01 PM.
10-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
I remember Tasty Poison talked about a Single Player campaign a la quake when it was posted on the upcoming iphone games thread. So i'm assuming it's level based and not simply an arena.

Ahah I knew you would see this

It has been pulled:
@Cm_Games
Sorry had to remove Neon Shadow from Google Play. Fixing something and it will be back on the store tomorrow. @Tasty_Poison
Should be interesting to see if I can download it while it's been pulled.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-15-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
It has been pulled:
@Cm_Games
Damn. Well, I'll wait on impressions anyway. My wallet has been screaming at me lately and have quite a few iOS games on my get list too.
10-15-2013, 05:47 PM
I think my game just finished downloading.

EDIT: Aaaaaand deleted. Freezes on splash screen and that's it. Looking forward to re-downloading it tomorrow.

Last edited by metalcasket; 10-15-2013 at 06:12 PM.
10-16-2013, 08:12 AM
It's back, and it's awesome!

10-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
It's back, and it's awesome!
I was just about to say that it was back on the playstore... This time you're faster than me but you won't be so lucky next time....
10-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Quote:
I was just about to say that it was back on the playstore... This time you're faster than me but you won't be so lucky next time....
Don't worry, buddy. As far as the Play Store's concerned, I'll never ever figure out how new releases work.