★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Geo Defense: Swarm

07-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Geo Defense: Swarm

GeoDefense goes from fixed path to free form TD!

There are also new terrain types that effect the level. Prices of towers also change based on the level to keep insure that you have to keep changing your strategies

It's already done and being polished up before it's sent to Apple.

Oh, and it's confirmed to come out at 99 cents!

07-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Niiiiiiiceeeee....

07-31-2009, 10:33 PM
Ok a sure buy for me, even if just out of loyalty to an awesome dev. But I think it will be amazing.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
07-31-2009, 10:36 PM
omg awesome
07-31-2009, 10:40 PM
Eh, I'm sick of TDs. Plus, open field is kinda boring. In my opinion, geoDefense was overhyped.

Feel free to flame =]

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
07-31-2009, 10:49 PM
im gonna love this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo View Post
Something along the lines of "You have bought 10 hats! A new hat is available for purchase in the store". But no hat.

Edit: I realize I am overly concerned about this hat.
07-31-2009, 10:56 PM
I couldn't BE more excited about this.

Let's hope that they make an endless mode, please?

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
07-31-2009, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clymos View Post
Ok a sure buy for me, even if just out of loyalty to an awesome dev. But I think it will be amazing.
I also found out that Critical Thought Games also made the Hero Engine for the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO by EA/Bioware! impressive stuff.

@STP_Tim:
I always liked it because it was so brutally difficult. It's the way I like my TD games to be, well actually all games in general. It reminds me of the games I had when I was growing up. Where telling your friends that you stayed up all weekend and beat Ninja Gaiden II was met with gasps of awe
07-31-2009, 11:01 PM
Great!
07-31-2009, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
I also found out that Critical Thought Games also made the Hero Engine for the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO by EA/Bioware! impressive stuff.

@STP_Tim:
I always liked it because it was so brutally difficult. It's the way I like my TD games to be, well actually all games in general. It reminds me of the games I had when I was growing up. Where telling your friends that you stayed up all weekend and beat Ninja Gaiden II was met with gasps of awe
Thats the same reason I like it the intense difficulty. Hopefully that will transfer over to this version as well.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.