Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-16-2013, 09:52 PM

Default RoboMouse--really cool and addictive tower defense game

Hi,

Our new game--RoboMouse HD lives on the Store.
It's a really cool and addictive tower defense game that needs your great strategies.

The game is about the Robot Mouse to resist the invasion of Evil Rabbits.Many many years later, resource starts drying up in the planet. At the critical moment, Robot Mouse Family finally find a way to grow crops. However, Evil Rabbits know about that...

iTunes download link, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robomouse-hd/id693959683?mt=8

The game showcase,
Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

UPDATE:

RoboMouse is ready on iPhone and iPod touch today!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robomouse/id717602246?ls=1&mt=8

Get now and play around to have fun!

Last edited by LongKoogames; 12-04-2013 at 04:19 AM..
Old 10-16-2013, 10:51 PM

A few promo codes are available to giveaway. PM me please if you would like to check and share your review on the forum.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:04 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

Hi and thanks to the dev for the code.

I have played a bit and I like this tower defense. It is very classic but well done. You have 5 types of towers that you can upgrade 3 times by spending money you earn by killing ennemies.

You can also permanently upgrade damage and slowing time (for the slowing tower) with diamonds that you earn by completing maps on easy and hard difficulty.

You get to use two skills : one meteor that damages a large area and one blizzard that slows a large area. They go on a cooldown after use.

On the other side, I find the first maps a bit too hard. In order to get one diamond you have to clear the map on easy, then hard, and without losing a single life. This last point is very hard to get on first maps where it should be easier in order to get your first diamonds. You can get these diamonds by IAP though, so maybe this is why they are hard to get.

I find that the game lacks an explanation on the role of each tower. But you get it fairly quickly by trying each one on a map.

With a few minor tweaks on difficulty and explanations, this game will be very good. But I like it already anyway.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:25 AM

So impressive. Buy and enjoy it.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just played the game and finished first map. Well...This is a very, very good TD, very classic yet simple to play and with all the things that you can expect from a polished game. Graphic is ok, crystal clear and well done, even if i'd like to have an option for zooming in and out, but this is a point that we can find in many TD games. Music is ok, very cutie, but when i play with this genre of games i turn off the music, so to me is never a problem if it's present ir not.
My final judgement, if you are a fan of TD is to go and buy it and have fun!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:19 PM

Thank you very much, @Bewi and @Capronissimo71. Really appreciate your review and kind words to the game.

We're working hard to optimize and update the game, making it cooler and more interesting.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:21 PM

Hey guys,
We just dropped the price of RoboMouse HD, but only for a very limited time.
Go to get the deal now.

Enjoy.

Nov. 13 update: the deal is expired.

Last edited by LongKoogames; 11-14-2013 at 12:08 AM..
Old 11-14-2013, 12:26 AM

As regards to a player named as "Hsprams " complained on App Store that the purchase couldn't be restored and email delivery failed, I would like to explain a little here and sincerely hope the player can see it and hit me back. (As we all know, dev. can't reply on Apple App Store. That's really bad. )

a. The purchase couldn't be restored because it's a consumable IAP, that can't be restored on other devices. This rule is defined by Apple and is regular in many games.
b. I'm so sorry that your email delivery failed. It happened to meet our email server issue at that moment. Apologize for that. We contacted our email service provider, and resolved that issue.

Hope the player can give me a feedback here. To help us do better.

Last edited by LongKoogames; 12-04-2013 at 04:09 AM..
Old 11-14-2013, 04:24 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 3.x

Hey thanks out there, that is an awesome game. i think i am gonna buy the full version.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:33 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Why not universal?