★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New & Free: Café International Solo

10-17-2013, 12:12 PM
New & Free: Café International Solo

For fans of the popular game Café International, especially those that don't own the iOS version yet but really want to try how it works on an iPad or iPhone: Today we released a special version called Café International Solo. It delivers all the fun of the solitary and time challenge mode of its big sister, and all for free!

Try it out!

Checkout Dash Race and Café International on the AppStore
or visit the Rombos homepage for more infomation!
10-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Very cool, can't wait to try it.

GC: UnSurreal
10-17-2013, 01:45 PM
I already own the full game, so won't be picking this up, but this is a pretty neat way of introducing people to CI. This version cuts out the live multiplayer and AI opponents in favour of the two solo puzzle modes, but if you like those, chances are you'll like the full game even more.

Can't hug every cat.
10-17-2013, 03:30 PM
I have been playing Cafe International online against friends and family every day for the last few months and it remains greatly enjoyable. As a special bonus, I am using it's Game Center-based chat function to communicate frequently with my brother. The full game has been on sale for just a dollar and is a no brainer if you like strategy or board games.

Anyone with the full game and wanting a match, hit me up!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-18-2013, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
As a special bonus, I am using it's Game Center-based chat function to communicate frequently with my brother.
Hehe, you know this is really funny - same here. We could send email or pick up the phone but we never do that (well not often enough). But when we play the game we send a message with each turn chatting about totally unrelated things.
10-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianchi View Post
Hehe, you know this is really funny - same here. We could send email or pick up the phone but we never do that (well not often enough). But when we play the game we send a message with each turn chatting about totally unrelated things.
Just to not confuse anyone stumbling into this thread: the chat function is part of the multiplayer game of Café International, but not contained in Café International Solo. This features the two single player modes Solitairy and Time Challenge.

Checkout Dash Race and Café International on the AppStore
or visit the Rombos homepage for more infomation!