Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2013, 01:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Default Break ground on your Stand O’Food® Empire today!

Now available on iPad, this free-to-play burger bonanza is a unique blend of time management, city building and strategy gameplay. Grow your burger-flipping business step-by-step by improving your offerings, creating farms and factories to supply you and adding thoughtful decorations. Don't forget to check out upgrades that maximize profits and enhance the customer experience!

Play now!

Old 10-19-2013, 05:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

when is the android version coming out?
Old 10-20-2013, 08:49 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

It is a shame that once again, a game is ruined by a badly implemented freemium model. The game itself is fun and classic Stand O' Food with a bit of city building thrown in, but nearly everything requires use of the premium diamond currency. You are given some for quest completion, but not many. Things like upgrades to your cafe (plates, wrappers, sauces, side orders) all cost diamonds. Additionally, the options are only unlocked for a single cafe. You have to rebuy most.

The cafés require ingredients to play, and the required ingredient amounts ramp up very quickly. Surprise surprise, you can get ingredients with diamonds. You can speed up their production with gold, but it is a minor speed up and you can only instantly complete with diamonds once again.

They have taken a really fun game series and turned it into a tedious click fest and a blatant cash grab for G5. The recent Plants vs Zombies 2 showed how a freemium game can be done correctly, with a really good balance. This is the opposite.

I would gladly buy the game, but I will not keep putting cash into the game just for basic gameplay progression. It is a shame the developers let greed rule over basic gameplay. Very disappointed.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

First I thought "oh, that could be fun"

Then I noticed its freemium ughh....nooo!

That's a deal breaker for me.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:37 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Help

I can't seem too figure out how to upgrade the farms or the factories... Help please!!!!!